Chapter 12: After party

YG

The diamond ball finished right after Rihanna closed the show off. Laniyah & I decided to go to the after party, But we both had to go back to our homes to change our fits and meet up once again when we were done.

I texted laniyah to see if she was nearly finished so I could pick her up.

Convo
Me: Hey beautiful how long you need. Take your time ain't no need to rush.
Sent 6:58pm
Read 7:05

Laniyah 💕: hey K, I'll be ready in 10. I will message you when I'm done

Me: Ok bool

I had already finished gotten dressed. I walked over to my body mirror as I looked at my outfit fixing any adjustments.

 I walked over to my body mirror as I looked at my outfit fixing any adjustments

(His outfit)

I then turned around to spray some cologne because that's what attracts the ladies. I'm kidding I have a me a lady and we both bougee so we both drippin together.

I smiled to myself thinking of her I just met this girl and I'm getting hard feelings for her and yg ain't never catch feelings. Especially for no Celeb girl. Da faq

I looked at the time on my phone. I sighed how long does she take to change outfits I thought. As I said that my phone buzzed and it was her.

Laniyah💕: I'm ready

Me: omw

I closed my phone and grabbed my wallet shoving it in my back pocket and took the keys to my Ferrari walking down the stairs.

I opened the door to my garage and started my car.

"Man I missed yo beautiful ass" I said as I rubbed the hood.

(Yg and his car)

(Yg and his car)

The engine roared as I got in and closed the door. I put my seatbelt on and opened the garage door with the button on my key, I then soon left and made my way to Laniyahs house.