Chapter 60: DON'T LET MISS JONES KNOW.

Last Chapter 🖤✨

Los Angeles, CA

LANiYAH JONES.

"Shut up! FOREAL" I yelled

So I was with my girls Graci and draya, home girl just told us she just got her a man.

"Lemme see you gotta pic?!" I said to her.

"Girl yes I do" she said opening her phone as me and draya smiled at each other.

Graci has had MANY boyfriends but they all have either used her, or basically used her for fame.

It never really worked out for her. So now that she's finally found her a man, we're really going to investigate the fuck outta this dude.

We done need another rebound.

"Here you go" she said turning her phone towards us as me and draya huddled up trying to the the photo.

I took her phone from her hand and we studied the photo

"Oooo girl lucky you" draya said. "Back off girl" Graci said laughing.

"I need me a man" draya said scooting back over as I have Graci her phone back.

"Why don't you come with me and Keenon to the club one night, there are hell of men there" I let out.

She nodded thinking about it "I'll see girl, but right now I'm on my fuck boy shit" she said in all seriousness.

I laughed & shook my head at the same time.

"You can't be playing with they feelings girlllll" Graci said sipping on her drink.

"Shit they ain't give a fuck about ours" she said looking the other way.

I nodded agreeing. "Fair play love"

"Anyways" Graci said getting comfortable.

"I need y'all to come to my crib later tonight, I got a announcement" she said.

"What kind of announcement" draya said "because girl my kids are back with me, they're dad gone drop them off at like..7" she said checking her phone.

"Shit well bring them wit you, and lani bring Keenon with you" she said.

I nodded my head and smiled "will do, can't wait to hear what this important announcement is" I said.

Our food then came and we started to eat.

YG

"Mayne I Kant wait for the Super Bowl nigga" I said sitting in the chair.