Anjali Raizada: Daughter of Raizada Family. Yes mamma I am ready.

Ratna: don’t know where your father gone now, HP see your saab is outside or what?

HP: yes, he is outside Mehsaab.

Anjali came to kitchen getting ready and asked to her mother.

Anjali: chote know about alliance?

Ratna: No beta, if they choose you then only we inform him, not until otherwise before they come here he will do something.

Anjali: but mamma e will get angry if you not inform him.

Ratna: who will say him, he is in London, so chill, he will not get to know, and Shashi ji your father’s old friend, and they are together from childhood.

Anjali: but dad never mentioned their name.

Avinash Raizada: Father of Anjali Raizada, because he lived in Singapore, recently they shifted to Delhi.

Anjali: oh that’s why you never mentioned their name in front of us.

Avinash: previous week when I gone to morning walk, I saw him and recognized that he is my childhood friend.

Anjali: you never contacted them, then how you recognized him.

Avinash: [showing his hand which had Tattoo name SHASHI] when we gone to our village Jatra we both drawn this tattoo on our hands, I have his name and he is have mine name on his right hand.

Anjali: wow which means very close friend you are.

Avinash: yes, and his son Gagan is very good in character and very good looking guy, he is perfect for you, when you see him na, you will get to know.

Ratna: how many kids they have?

Avinash: 1 girl and 1 boy, girl name is Khushi, she is Fashion Designer.

Anjali: wow that means Chote’s profession.

Avinash: don’t say anything to him, when he come back we will tell him.

Ratna: but he is not coming this week, he told he is staying one week extra in London.

Avinash: ok after they gone seeing Anjali we will inform him.

Anjali: you think he will not get to know, till now he know all about this.

Ratna: who inform him?

Anjali: your another adopted son, Mr. Aman Mathur who else.

Avinash: chote’s P.A?

Anjali: hmm… mamma always say na he is like son to her, that’s why said like that.

Ratna: oh my god, I forget informing him, till now this NEWS reached London.

--------------------------------

LONDON:

A very big business deal is finalizing today and all are waiting for one and only the great Arnav Singh Raizada.

Person1: people say he is very punctual and now see he is not here still.

Girl1: yes he is, there is 5 minute left to turn 10.00 am, wait he will come exact time.

Girl2: he is so hot and dashing.

Girl1: stop saying that, you know in this office there is name called Anny, she love him.

Girl2: and ASR?

Girl1: he is not, but she keep on telling people like that, but we never saw them talking or roaming around.