Chapter 3

I have decided I'm just going to post almost all of what I have written so far, and the picture prompts can just be there to help you guys imagine what's going on. Maybe I'll get to the pictures later. 😜 Enjoy!!

LB's POV
I raced to the Eiffel Tower, desperate to meet up with Chat. I needed to interrogate my potential soulmate.

I had stopped in front of the Seine on my way to meet up with Chat, and looked at my reflection. I noticed there was something different. Right next to my left earring there was a tiny green paw print.

(PICTURE HERE TOO)

This is not possible! Adrien is my soulmate! Is this the work of an akuma? AAARGH!!!! WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING!

←—————→

Chats POV
I sat at the top of the Eiffel Tower when I saw m'lady, flying through the air, headed here. Earlier at my house, I had noticed what appeared to be a ladybug soulmate mark on my collarbone. I was really happy at first, but then I looked down at my right wrist to make sure Marinette's name was still written there and it was. I had sort-of gotten used to the idea of Marinette being my soulmate and I really had no idea how to feel.

Ladybug landed next to me and opened her mouth, paused, closed it and sat down next to me.

"What's up bugaboo?" I asked.

"Have you found your soulmate yet?"

"What?"

"Seriously. Have you? This is important."

I hesitated. "I thought I did, but a second one showed up and I'm not sure how to feel. . . ." I looked over at her and then continued. "My birthday was a while ago, and my soulmate just had her birthday, and I've known it was her for awhile, but I wasn't sure that she liked me very much. She always ran away or ducked behind her friend whenever I tried to talk to her. When she found out it was me, she was completely fine with it, like, absolutely fine with it, and I felt like a huge weight was taken off my shoulders knowing she didn't hate me, and was just as on board as I was. But then when I got home from school today, I found a second mark. . . ."

I looked at her as I trailed off. She nodded, and began speaking.

"As I mentioned yesterday, today is my birthday, and when I found out who my soulmate was, I nearly screamed."

"Why? Do you not like him?"

"What? NO!!! I was super excited! . . . . Honestly? . . . . I've kind of had a bit of a, *ahem* crush on him . . . . So uh, yeah I really wasn't disappointed at all, and----"

"What? My lady's had a crush on another guy? I'm so hurt!!"

"Chat."

"Sorry."

"Anyways, he was more nervous than I was, and it was really sweet. Then as I was on my way here, I caught sight of my reflection in the Seine and noticed I had a second mark. But it isn't a name."

"Neither is mine! I was really confused."

"Yeah. . . . . Hey chat, if you don't mind my asking, what's your second mark?"

"Oh, no that's alright. I . . . . Um, do you want to just see it?"

"If that makes it easier."

"Yeah. Here it is." I pulled on the bell and unzipped the suit down to the bottom of my neck. I pulled back the fabric on the right to reveal a ladybug pattern printed very clearly on my skin.

I looked up at Ladybug and saw she looked taken aback, and had a slight blush on her face.

"LB are you blushing?" I asked smugly.

Instead of answering, she pulled back the hair over her left ear and I stared, also blushing, at the tiny green paw print above her earing.

"What does this mean kitty?" She sighed and fell back against the surface of the Eiffel Tower, staring up at the stars.

"I really don't know my lady." I replied falling back next to her wondering what this would mean for us both as partners, as friends, and maybe, just maybe, as a couple.

(MAYBE A PICTURE HERE AS WELL?)