Chapter 35-Celebration

We head back to Black Moon Pack after a few days of residing at our new pack. From now on, Ashton will be living with the new pack along with his mate in the meanwhile. Aiden and I have considered that since I wasn't comfortable with staying there, we would continue to live at the old pack house. I eagerly accepted the good news.

I packed up all our things and gave the room one last glance. I was about to carry the huge bag but Aiden came along and carried it like the gentleman he is. He also held the door for me. I beam. It felt good but weird at the same time. I felt closer to him. I can sense his emotions and we can now mind link. I learned how to put a wall to block him from listening in on my thoughts. Last night was like fireworks erupted. I had a great time.

I recollect the time when I saw my mark on the mirror. It was still a little purplish as it's still raw but it will heal in time. It was beautiful. We step out of the pack house and enter his car before leaving the pack territory to go home. Once the sight of the new pack disappeared, I sigh. I was once tranquil to not be at a place where I felt like I was smothering.

The drive didn't last long, about half an hour. We exit Aiden's car. Before I can process anything, I am engulfed into a hug by my two best friends-Bella and Ariana. I had missed them. I was able to keep in contact through my phone but it's so much different in real life. "Wait, doesn't she smell weird? "Ariana asked, sniffing my body for the unfamiliar scent. Her eyes widen and I chuckle at her reaction.

"You smell like my brother! "Both of my best friends gasped. "YOU GUYS MATED! "Ariana and Bella yelled out at the same time. The few pack members who were walking by listened in to our conversation. "Can you guys keep it down a little? "I shushed them. Why must they be so blatant?!

"Yes, we did mate. "Ariana and Bella cheered, jumping in glee. Why are they happier than I am? I eyed them skeptically. "Now we have another reason to celebrate."
Wait, am I missing out on something? I raise my eyebrow at them. "Well, since we won the war, a few pack members suggested having a bonfire to celebrate our victory! "Ariana squealed in delight.

"Enough talking. Let's get her ready for tonight! "My eyes look into theirs in horror. They each took my hand and pulled me up to Bella's room. I send one last glance to my mate and he just laughed it off. How dare he let me get kidnapped? 'Have fun.' Aiden said through our mindlink. 'Wow, thanks!' My voice full of sarcasm.

'Don't use that voice on me young lady unless you want to get punished tonight.' I blush and close the mindlink. He likes teasing me doesn't he? Bella settles me down on her vanity chair and I exhale out loudly. This is going to take ages. Ariana did my makeup while Bella did my hair.

After about 3 hours, they were done but wouldn't let me see the damage they have done to my face. Bella passes me a grey tank top with a pair of grey jeans and a beige coat to go well with the combination. Damn my best friend has a good sense of style!

 Damn my best friend has a good sense of style!