Chapter 27

Daehyun pov~

I watched Jimin walk away from the school as I felt a light tap on the shoulder. I turned to notice Eric handed me a tissue, I grabbed one and wiped the tears out of my eyes with it. I looked at the boys around me who all appeared to be a total wreck.
"How do you feel?" Eric asked them.
Jin scoffed, "what are we supposed to feel? Happy?"
"It's always good to express your emotions Jin," I said, surprised that I defended Eric.
"I feel like a piece of shit does that express it?" Yoongi muttered.
I sighed switching the topic, "Well, this was a successful first day wasn't it?" I said trying to lighten the mood.
"How was this successful?" Namjoon asked obviously upset, though I couldn't tell if it was out of anger or sadness.
I smiled, "We got Jimin to talk about his feelings, I didn't even think we'd get that far today."
"And what if we don't like his feelings?" Jungkook whispered, sniffling.
"You have to deal with them, you know why? Because you little brats made him feel that way, listen to what he said boys and take that advice seriously if you ever want to get anywhere with him," Eric said cutting me off when I was about to speak. I nodded in agreement, Eric was probably right, tough love was the only way we were going to teach these kids a lesson.

"Im leaving," Jin said getting up.
"And where will you be going?" I asked.
"To Jimin's." He said.
I shook my head, "No you're not. He wants to be left alone."
"But I want to talk to him," he said.
"You can talk to him tomorrow, and to make sure you leave him alone you're coming with me," I said.
"Where?"
"Does it matter? You're going with me either way," I said turning to Eric, "you want to come?"
Eric nodded and turned to Namjoon, whispering to him. "Can Namjoon come to?" He asked. I smiled, did little Eric have something up his sleeve? Suddenly, I got a bright idea.
"Of course, lets use my car," I said. Jin grabbed my arm, "I can't go with him," he muttered nodding to Namjoon who looked away hurt.
"Why? He's your friend isn't he?" I asked pretending to be stupid, Eric told me all about what happened last night. Namjoon and Jin are just having a little couples quarrel without the couple part, well, yet at least. I can see the way they look at each other.
"We're fighting right now," Jin muttered.
"Well get over it," I said. I turned to the others, "you boys should go to class, or go home, I'm not responsible for you so do whatever you want." "Though I recommend getting to class," Eric said. I shook my head and headed toward the parking lot. Jin went to open the passenger side door.
"Ah-ah-ah, children in the back, adults in the front," I said pointing to the back seat.
"I'm 19," he said rolling his eyes.
"You're in high school, so that makes you a kid, you and Namjoon in the back," I said. He flashed me a glare and got into the back. As I got in the car I noticed Eric and Namjoon having a little argument too, finally Eric got in the front and Namjoon got in the back. As I pulled out of the parking lot I noticed the tension in the backseat of the car was so thick that you could cut it with a knife.
I sighed before turning on the radio.

"I love you so much
I hate you so bad
Said "I don't miss you"
You know that's not true
Boy I want you bad
I hate you so much
But I love you oh so bad
When I say I'm leaving
I don't mean it
I just want you back—"

I smirked, "You two must like this song a lot huh?" I looked in the mirror to the back seat to meet two boys glaring into my soul. "I guess not, though I don't know how anyone could hate Keke Palmer," I sighed turning the radio off. "I don't know what's more annoying, hearing you make terrible sarcastic remarks, or mentally hearing them complaining back there about each other," Eric muttered. I hit the unlock button on the side of the car, "child lock is off so if none of you want to listen to my music or hear my jokes kindly jump the hell out of this car, maybe Eric will be lucky and hit some nice soft asphalt or concrete on his way out," I smiled.
I didn't need to look at them to know they all rolled their eyes. "I'm sure glad I never had a family, I don't know if I could deal with this," I muttered.
"You're only 24, and let's not forget you like to hit on girls every time you walk into anywhere. I'm sure you won't be an eligible bachelor for long. And when you finally decide on a girl to date I hope she finds your phone and leaves your ass for having all those chicks' numbers," Eric laughed.
"Awww, is the baby jealous cause the only numbers he gets is to the rejection hotline," I sarcastically pouted. He punched me in the arm as I punched him back. This went on for a few seconds.

"Will you both shut up, and stop arguing already?" Jin sighed angrily.
"You're both fighting over something so stupid," Namjoon muttered in agreement.
"All arguments are stupid boys, you'll learn that one day. If neither person is right, you're never going to reach a peaceful end. It's better to just suck it up, get over it, and move on boys," Eric said. I nodded in agreement, god I hate Eric but he did have the amazing ability to turn anything into a lesson.
"Oh no, don't tell me this is your attempt at teaching us a lesson, come on you guys can't be that lame," Namjoon groaned. We both looked at each other and smirked before focusing back on the road. We heard two heavy sighs in the back as we pulled into the parking lot.
"Seriously? All of this just to take us to the store?" Jin asked.
"Yep," I said pulling to the front and stopping.
"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked.
"You boys need to go in and buy glasses for Jimin, and whatever else you guys need I don't care but I want you to spend an hour in there together," I said.
"What? Why us?" Jin asked.
"Because I said so," I said.
I heard a honk behind me. "Here's my card, buy whatever you want as I said just make sure you get Jimin glasses okay?" I said handing my card to Jin. They sighed and opened the door getting out of the car, "And while you're at it, learn to breathe I'm sick of all that sighing!" I yelled as they slammed the door. I watched them as they walked in together but around five feet apart from each other. I pulled into a parking space in the front so I could make sure neither of them left. "Are you sure this is gonna work? What's stopping them from just standing on opposite sides of the store for an hour?" Eric said.
I smiled, "I have a plan for that."
I got out my phone and called my friend.

"Ayyyy Daehyun I havnt heard from you in like a week," my friend Youngjae said on the other side of the phone.
"Hey man, don't worry I'm gonna see you again this weekend probably, but are you working today?" I asked.
"Yeah, I just started my break a few minutes ago," he said.
"Can I ask you a favor?" I asked.
"Sure what up?"
"There's two boys in there, one is fairly tall and has dimples, the other has huge shoulders, they clearly don't like each other, can you find them?" I asked.
"Yeah hold on—"
I waited on the phone.
"yeah, they're standing in the front awkwardly looking away from each other, I sent you a picture is that them?" He asked.
I checked my phone, "yep that's them. Can you follow those depressed boys around and make sure they stay together for about an hour?"
"Is this seriously what you do as a counselor?"
"Don't patronize me Youngjae Okay? Can you just do that for me?" I asked.
"Sure sure, I'll make sure these boys don't stray too far from each other."
"Thank you Youngjae I'll buy dinner this weekend," I said.
"You better, see ya," he said hanging up the phone.

"One of your little bratty friends works there?" Eric asked.
"Yep he's even funnier than me," I smirked.
"Remind me to never come to this side of town than," he muttered.
I laughed shaking my head. I prayed this would work, i already have Jimin to deal with, if I can at least make the other six all friends again I'll be happy.

A/n: ayyye Youngjae. This chapter is just a short filler chapter, the next one you'll get to see this awkward store encounter between Namjoon and Jin ;) the song I used is love you and hate you by keke palmer it's a childhood bop and it's the only song I could think of for this situation to I just used it. please comment and favorite ❤️