Minilan- Skirt (Smut)

Start from the beginning

I grabbed Lachlan's arm and tugged him away from them, much to his disappointment.

"Simon!" He whined, pouting. "I was about to get another one!"

"Stop dancing like that-" I hissed, tugging him down so I could whisper into his ear. "- or I'm going to cum and you are going to be so sore tomorrow morning that you won't be able to move." He giggled cheekily and reached down, touching the crotch of my pants to tease me even more.

"Maybe that's what I'm trying to do." He said, tugging at his skirt so he flashed his panties at me.

"Oh you are so going to regret that." I hissed, grabbing at his wrist. "We're going home, now."

----------------------------------------------------

The second we made it in the front door I shoved him against the wall, making him wince and jump in surprise but he didn't say anything, knowing exactly what he was in for. It was his fault that I was so worked up and horny, he was the one who was dancing so suggestively and dressing like a slut.

We made our way to the bedroom, only kissing at first and Lachlan briefly tried to fight for control over me but one I made him kick off his heels, meaning he was now shorter than me, and that was it for him. He gave up fighting, letting me take control of him.

I tugged him into our bedroom and pulled his crop top over his head, running my hands over his chest. He breathed out slowly and his eyes closed, just feeling as I touched him gently and he shuddered, already sensitive to my touch. I kissed him again.

"I'm sure we can put those pretty little lips to better use." I whispered, biting down on his earlobe. "I told you not to do that, not to dance like that, and now you're going to get it."

"Simon-" Lachlan whimpered but his protests were cut short when I bit down on his neck harshly. I already knew that it was going to be a pain for him to cover up the marks I was making but Lachlan wasn't going to stop me, no matter what he did.

Lachlan shuddered in pleasure as I continued to suck multiple spots on his neck, leaving quite a few gentle bite marks behind. Lachlan forced himself to keep his mouth shut, refusing to give me the satisfaction of the low moans that normally fell from his lips and I could see him straining already.

Without warning, I pushed my palm into Lachlan's crotch, earning a low and breathy moan. I chuckled and moved my other arm down to play with the hem of his skirt, occasionally palming him through the fabric and earning slight moans every few seconds.

I tugged gently on his hair and yanked his skirt down over his hips, leaving him in just his panties. Lachlan was blushing deeply, his cheeks a fiery red. I pushed him backwards onto the bed and he fell back with no struggle at all, letting me hold him down by sitting on his hips.

"Si please..." He whined, bucking his hips upwards underneath me. I growled and leaned down, moving backwards and taking the younger boy into my mouth. His head tilted backwards and he arched his back, letting out a whorish moan, making me bob my head faster but I only did it a few times before pulling off.

Lachlan let out a needy whimper and his eyes flickered closed, his hands gripping the bed sheets.

"Relax baby." I whispered, running my finger down his cheek. I climbed off him and he watched as I walked towards the closet and I reached in and grabbed out a shoebox. He went pale, knowing exactly what was in it. His breathing quickened when I pulled out a pair of cuffs, a vibrator and a cock ring. "I'm going to have so much fun with your pretty little body."

I cooed, walking back to the bed. I set the items down on the bed, taking the cuffs and crawling up beside him and over him, I cuffed his hands together up over his head and around the bedframe so he couldn't move. I trailed my fingers down his thin frame.