•••

THE REASONS!

Firstly, I apologize for the grammar of this novel huhuhuhu (╥﹏╥) actually english is not my mother tongue.

Secondly, I'm sorry for the typos and misspellings. I actually didn't reread my works sometimes.

Thirdly, I sometimes felt that my story is really bad but I'm happy that some people still kept reading. Thank you very much.

And Last but not the least the whole point of this message is written below:

Sorry for those readers waiting for an update but I don't think I can write something today or even for a few days. The reason is because I'm sick.

What kind of sickness?
Ans: Chicken pox!

It was a terrible illness I got a horrible fever that goes on and off. Literally I get fever then afterwards it's gone then it will comeback again.

I also got this really itch on my skin that's started with redish spot then it's will start to have a water on it. It will suddenly spread all over your body including your FACE! (OF ALL PLACE WHY MY FACE?) It was really horrible!

Anyways I will comeback and will definitely finish this book. But for now I need to take back my beautiful skin and pray for all gods to have mercy on me and will not leave any scar on my skin.

I know it sound overreacting but if you never experienced it before you wouldn't know how horrible it was. The doctor said I might have got it from school and I remember that I saw a certain classmate that has redish spots on her skin (She must be the culprit!)

So anyways I hope you'll stay tuned and have a patience for the next update. Lols I'll definitely do my best!

xoxo

❤ With all Love AcatalepsyEpiphany~

••••••••••••••••••••

Also I'm quite troubled if I should make Aetu male or female? What do you all think?