Chapter IX: Thrown away

T H R O W N
A W A Y
[Not Edited]

Stella Katherine Wisemen

It was so weird how my sister Sierra start to grow distant to me. I miss the times when we both would play and have fun. I miss those times when...

When my aura is not yet awakened...

Just this afternoon my friends decided to go home and yet Sierra still not in the mansion. I'm very worried. I knew she left and not because she's ill but she want to go to the town market. I saw her personal carriage in the window.

I was bored waiting for her so I decided to go around the mansion and looked at the paintings plastered on the wall. All of them are portraits of the patriarch or matriarch of Wisemen family. A merchant family from the south east part of the region.

When father became a knight our merchant family become a noble my father was then entitled a small territory and become a viscount. It was the dream of our old merchant patriarch and founder of our family Sir. Harold Wisemen. He wanted our family to be one of the nobles because nobles has more opportunity and respect than becoming a rich merchant with nothing but money.

He wanted honor and position with all his hard work it never birthed fruit. When the next generations has given up who would have thought that my father's path of becoming a knight will honor him a noble rank. Even though it's just viscount it was still something our ancestors would be very proud of.

Just like our dad my mom is also from a merchant family and was betroth to dad since birth. They married without love but mom eventually fall for dad. Is what mom always tell us. I don't really know...

I walk my way mindlessly until I heard voices. When I looked around I found myself in my mommy and daddy's room.

"No my lord husband! you can't leave Sierra in such a poor place! Please let her stay she's just 3 theirs still time for her to be awakened!"

"You already know what will happen if Sierra and Stella live together Samantha. Stella's aura will be sucked up by Sierra and thus blocking her path."

"Please my lord husband just another year and maybe she'll be awakened!"

"And What? Waste a year of improvement for Stella? Twins has a tendency of sharing their auras and unconsciously sometimes one of them will supply the weaker twin."

"But their still a chance for Sierra to be awakened next year my lord husband. Just a year! i can't bear to be away from my child!"

"We need to sacrifice her for Stella's future my wife. We will only be away from her for 6 years and then she'll be back again. Just endure it my dear for the sake of Stella and our family"

Only my mother's cry of grief is the only thing I hear. I could not believe what I heared. Sending Sierra away for my sake? No!

Tears streaming down my face as I step away from the slightly opened door. My eyes blurred and only sadness engulfed my whole being.

•••

Sierra Seryna Wisemen

We're finally home and I was already in my room (The old library) concocting my pills.