Epilogue

It's been three years. Three painfully quiet years without my beautiful ____. I always think about her, every single day.

Each week at night, I visit her grave. Although, it's not easy. The graveyard always has at least one person in it. I always have to go there with a disguise on.

Today, Slender is going to teleport me there. I always have to hijack a car to get the graveyard. It's ten miles away from where I live. I should know, I counted.

"Slender!" I yell. I grab my coat, scarf, flower, and hat. Slender always has to wrap the scarf around my mouth so no one could see my delightful smile.

"Are you ready child?" Slender says.

"Yeah, let's go-"

"Hold on! Let me put the scarf on you."

Slender then puts the scarf on me, ever so gently. I'm use to it by now.

"Are you done?" I say impatiently.

"Yes, I am. Grab my hand," he says.

I grab his hand, and in a split second we're in the graveyard. Slender usually disappears after he teleports me here, so instead of talking, I walk over to ____'s grave.

I gently place the flower right next to her name. She has a grave where the stone is placed on it's back, like a stepping stone. Her name was carved beautifully on the stone. Masky made it for me. Who knew he could make gravestones?

"Hi ____," I say. I sit down next to the stone, and I put a hand on it.

"I miss you," I whisper. I feel my eyes stinging. I really regret burning off my eyelids.

"Jane said she wanted to visit you, but she got the flu, so she couldn't come. She wanted me to give this to you."

I take out a small yellow box from my coat pocket, and I open it to reveal a necklace, with ____'s favorite fandom symbol on it. There was a note as well. I take it out, and I read it out loud.

"Dear ____," I start, "I miss you a lot. When I found out that Jeff killed you, I gave him a nice kick to the balls. Slender ripped us away, but then he smacked Jeff as hard as he could on the cheek."

I chuckle, and I rub my cheek. It still hurts like hell.

"While I was out killing, I found this necklace! I was sure that you would love it. It's too bad that you can't wear it. I'm giving it to you anyway. I miss you so much. Everyone does. Jeff got kicked out of the mansion because he killed you. I guess he was really angry at you, but how should I know? I'm not a guy. Well, have a nice rest. Your friend, Jane."

I sigh. I did get kicked out. I live near the mansion in a small broken house now. Each week, a creepypasta willingly comes to my house, and gives me some of their money so I could get food for myself. Last week it was Jane. She doesn't talk to me at all anymore. Everyone basically hates me.

"I'm so alone," I say out loud. A snap of a branch was heard behind me, and I whip my head around, only to see a girl.

"What do you want?!" I yell. "Can't you see I'm busy?!"

"I-I'm s-sorry..!" She cries. "I-I just haven't s-seen you around here b-before..!"

"That's none of your business," I snap. I put my hand in my pocket, and I feel the cool, sharp edge of the knife prick my hand. I pull it out, and the look on her face was priceless!

"N-No..! S-Stop! Please no..!" She stutters.

"Hey... Isn't it a little late for a girl like you to be wandering around..? Why don't you just-"

"N-No!"

"Go..."

"Stop! Please!"

"To..."

"No! Please don't!"

"SLEEP!"

I run as fast as I can towards the girl. She has fear written all over her face. Before I can stab her, she moves out of the way. I faceplant on the ground, and I hear her gasp. I growl, and I quickly pick myself up.

"I-I'm so sorry..!" She whispers. She steps back, and I feel my insanity growing larger by the second. I pick up my knife, and I stare at her.

"L-Listen to m-me..! Please! Y-You dropped this..!" She takes out a small red box from her sweatshirt's pocket. I tilt my head in confusion, and she smiles. She opens the box, and a white light engulfs her. It was so bright that I had to cover my eyes. A couple seconds later, I remove my arm, and I gasp. I drop my knife, and I feel my face turning hot. Tears come out of my eyes, and I start to shake.

No... This is impossible..! H-How?! Be smart Jeff... How did Lily turn into a ghost? She was brought back as a ghost from Slender... Right...? Is this Slender's doing? Or Zalgo's doing...? Ah, forget it.

She opens her arms towards me. Her whole self is a light shade of (color), and her skin is see-through.

My smile widens. If I smile even wider, I feel like I'm going to crack open. I run full speed towards her, and I tackle her. She wraps her ghostly (color) arms around me, and I cry into her shoulder.

She's back...! ____'s alive...! Well, not entirely. She a ghost. I don't know how she did it, I don't know when, but I honestly don't care. She's back, and that's all that matters...

______

Gess whos bak

bak agen

____'s bak

tel yur frands

pece.

Yay happy endings.

Wooooooooo~