Chaper 74

A/N - sorry just been one of those weeks  next update with be Wednesday

"Okay so the good news is that lili seems to be responding well the the antibiotics" "oh thank god" Betty signed in relief. "So she's going to be okay?" Archie asked

"It's heading that way. She's getting stronger, as soon as she's strong enough we'll be able to take her off life support and she'll be able to breathe of her own" "oh my god" jughead said grasping betty and Archie's hand

(Few hours later)

"Okay so we're going to take her off so I'll need everyone out of the room okay? Also betty? I'd like to talk to you" "Uh okay" "What was that about?" "No idea jug" "son?" "Hey dad she's okay their just taking her off the breathing Machine" "that's great!" "Fp why don't you go home, you've been here as long as we have"

"She's my grand daughter Betty I'm not going anywhere" "okay" "red" "mr jones" "you can go now red. My sons daughter is fine now" "dad-" "Fp If archie wants to stay he can. He's still apart of lili and well, he's really been there for her" "Betty you can't be serious" "I'm with her on this dad"

"You step one toe out of line and I'll make sure your death is as painful as possible" " understood mr jones" "good" "have you seen my mum?" "Uhhh...." "Fp?" "Dad?" "She uh...she's...on her way" "here? Why?" "She's still your mum Betty, and Lilis grandma-" "I don't care Fp, she's the reason she's so sick"

"You heard the doctor yourself dad. If lili hadn't been so worked up when she collapsed then she wouldn't have been this bad" "I know and I'm not excusing her behaviour, especially after what went down you two Jug" "dad?!" "Oh Jug I already I know"

"Betty-" "it's okay, I mean it it's fine, she's the one in the wrong. And besides you didn't hear what she said about Elizabeth" "oh I heard all about it!" "Fp-" "Betty? A word?" "Yes coming" "Betty what did she say?" "I can't. Fp?" "I'll tell him"

"Betty take a seat" "is she okay? Is lili okay?" "She should be fine. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about" "oh?" "Because of your previous miscarriage I think it's best that we go ahead with the surgery..."

(Flash back one week)

"Betty! What can I do for you?" "I started bleeding a few days ago, I think I'm having a miscarriage...." "right okay, how far along are you?" "I'm not sure. I didn't even know I was pregnant to be honest"

"Okay that's fine just gonna fun some tests okay? And well go from there"

(End Of flash back)

"Isn't there any other way?" "I'm sorry Betty but when your baby wasn't in the right place, that's why you had a miscarriage" "o-Okay...erm....wh-when?" "As soon as possible, and Betty you should really tell jughead" "Yes I know, Okay thank you for letting me know"

"Betts? Everything okay?" "Fine" Betty says as she wipes the tears from god eyes. "Darling?" Betty just shakes her head and Fp shoulders dropped and he hugged Betty tightly.

"Someone gonna tells me what's going on?" "Why don't you two go and get a coffee? I'll call you when she wakes up" "thanks Fp"

"Betty what's going on?" "You remember last week when your dad brought me to the hospital because I fainted?" "Yeah? What's wrong?! Are you sick?" "Jug I was pregnant...." "was?" "I had a miscarriage that's why I fainted"

"Juggie say something" "....why didn't you tell me?" "I don't know, I didn't wanna have to tell you I lost your again" "this your fault betts" he grasping her hands in his. "Jug I'm sorry" "it's okay. I wish you'd told be sooner though" "me too and...." "and?" "I have to have surgery" "That's was she wanted to talk to you?" "Yeah okay. Wait...if you didn't have to have surgery would you of told me...?"

"....maybe I don't know. Probably not" "why?!" "I couldn't do that to you again" "Betty I'm going to be your fucking husband! I had a right to know!" "I know I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" "I'm gonna go check on lili" "Jug?....jughead?!"