Chaper 68

"Fangs get penny up here!" Jughead said as he tried his love for the 23rd time and yet no luck.

"What do ya Jones?" "What's the ghoulies planning?" "How am I supposed to know? You've had me down in that basement for months"

"I'll do you deal penny, I'll let you walk, no harm, no foul...just let me what you know" "And If I don't?" "I'll make your death as slow and painful as possible. Hell I'll even let my dad help"

"Has being serpent king finally made you crack? Fp Jones is dead, he died in that fire at the trailer, along with that no good slapper, Alice Cooper. Well Alice Jones I should say"

All jughead did was give her an evil smile

"Cheryl?" "Gladly" as Cheryl walked up to penny and pasted Toni, she slipped her knuckle busters to Cheryl.

"Kevin? Take Joaquin and warbaby to check on Betty and lili" "I'll call if I find anything" "thanks"

20 minutes later jughead was still waiting on news Betty and his daughter. Penny was beginning to look unrecognisable.
When his phone started to ring so he stepped away.

"Kev?" "Jug it's bad. We can't find Betty or lili anywhere and the house has been trashed. It looks like there was a struggle. Hold on Joaquin found something....Jesus Christ" "what?! What Kevin?!!"

"Blood and a lot of it.." "fuck!" "Alright keep looking I'm gonna get every serpent out looking for her!" "Well find her jughead" "I hope your right"

"Fangs take her back down"

"Alright everyone listen up! Betty and lili are missing. Kevin and Joaquin And war baby are at the house now and they found...they found blood. I don't know how's it is but I'm praying it's who ever attacked them"

"What's the plan jones?" "We spilt into groups of four, and we search every nuck and every crany in the south side, the north side and greendale. Everywhere! No one rests till my girls are back home safe!"

"Jughead" "What is it Fangs?" "Maybe call sweet pea and tell him what's happening and to keep an eye on Jellybean.

We don't know if there just after Betty and lili or..." "or weather their after everyone, yeah I know I'm gonna call him now"

"Sweet pea?" "Hey jughead, everything okay?" "You got eyes on Jellybean?" "Yeah I've got my arm round her. Why? What's going on jones?"

"....Betty and lili are missing. House is trashed and there's blood. We don't know who's" "you want us to come home?" "No, no no, just don't let my sister out of your sight for even a second. We don't know what's happening yet"

"You got it. Hey they'll be fine okay, their strong. Keep in touch yeah?" "Course, talk later" "later jones"

"Dad?" "Hey son" "you got eyes on Alice?" "She's just in the restroom at the cafe we're at, why?" "Betty lili and are missing. I need you back here ASAP!"

"You got it. We're on are way" "oh and dad? Don't let Alice out of your sight" "I won't"

But this time when Jugheads phone rings, he gets an uneasy, sickening feeling. His heart starts to beat faster, his throat becomes dryer than the Desert, his Palms clammy.

"H-hello?" "Hey dude" "...Archie"