Chaper 34

Betty's PoV

I'm now 4 months pregnant and it's Jugheads birthday tomorrow and jellybean is getting to the bus station at 6pm. He's going to be so surprised. In a few weeks I'll be able to find out what gender the baby is and me and jug have decided we want to know. He's been so amazing with this, it's like it's his baby and I love that. I have proper bump now and jughead talks to it and sings it sometimes he has such an amazing voice. Lucky my morning sickness has gone now so I just get to lay in bed snuggled up to jughead.

It was now 5:30pm and we would have to leave soon but he still has no idea what's happening all he knows is that the serpents are throwing him a party tomorrow night but what he doesn't know is that we'll only be there till 7:30 because me and jughead and jellybean and of course our closest friends will be going out for a nice fancy meal to celebrate!

"Hey jug?" "Mh?" "I need you to give me the car keys" "why? Your not supposed to drive" "jughead I'm only 4 months pregnant I can still drive" "tell me where you want to go and I'll drive you" "...fine but your not aloud to ask why" "Okay?" "Okay, can you drive us to the bus station please?" "Why the bus station?" "I said you can't ask other wise I'll just find the spear key and use that" I said with a smile on my face. "Fine" "thank you juggie!" I squeaked and hugged him, then crashed our lips together in a passionate kiss.

"now you wanna tell me what we're here?" "Not yet now stay in the car and keep your eyes closed" "why?" "Just do it please?" "...fine" I just smile and get out the car to go meet jellybean on her platform. Once I got there the bus was just pulling up and I waited for her to get off, and she was one of the last ones. "Betty!" "Jellybean!" We instantly hugged and jumped up and down while happily squealing.

"Oh my god I missed you!" "I missed you too! But look at you...you've got a bump now!" She said placing her hand on my baby bump "you know why your having yet?" "No not for a couple more weeks sadly" "you finding out or waiting?" "We're gonna find out. I think jughead really wants to know just so he can already spoil it" "how's my brother dealing with that by the way?" "He try's to hide the fact that it bothers him but I know and I know when it's getting to much for him but most of the time he acts like it's his and I love that..." "why am I sensing a but?" "He still calls it my baby not our baby which I yet it's hard for him but I don't know I'm probably being silly" "your not Betty and I know my brother I wouldn't worry about it to much" "yeah your right. Now how does pops sound?" "Amazing! I've been dying for one of his burgers and shakes since I was later here...again sorry about that" she said sheepishly "seriously JB it's fine! I don't blame you for being angry and I don't hold anything against you okay?" She just nods and I pull her in to hug. "Okay so there is a slight change of plan...he's in the car" "what why?" "Because he's hind the car keys so I can't drive anywhere" "why he's done that?" She asked with a slight chuckle. "Because I'm pregnant" she just gives me a really confused look "you think he was over protective before? Should see him now"

Jugheads PoV

Betty's been gone for about 20 minutes and I was starting to worry. I was about to call her when she text me.

Betty❤️👸🏼 - close your eyes! X

Jughead ❤️🍔- where are you? I'm worried x

Betty ❤️👸🏼- I'm fine and I can see you have your eyes open so close them x

I start to look around the car park for her when my buzzed again

Betty ❤️👸🏼- stop looking and close your eyes jughead

Jughead ❤️🍔- fine fine there closed I love you xx

Betty ❤️👸🏼- i love you too now keep them closed! Xx

After I closed my eyes not long after someone opened the door and I jumped out my skin but when I saw who it was I jumped out the car and wrapped my sister in a tight hug.

"Jellybean what are you doing here?!" I asked with excitement "I came home for your birthday Of Course" "But how are you here? Mum never would of let you" "Of she wouldn't" "then how?" "You can thank betty for that" "what?" I asked now looking at my beautiful girlfriend

"I may or may not of had words with her about how important she is to you. Too both of us and that it's safe for her to come here for your birthday and the fact that if she didn't I'd go over there and give her a piece of my mind in a nice way of course" I just look at like What? "You deserve to have a great day juggie and that includes your sister and if she can't see that then...we'll she'll just be hurting you more than she already has" once I put jellybean down I walked over to her and give her one of the most passionate and caring kisses I've ever given her "thank you betts" I whispered into her ear "you deserve it" she said smiling at me

"Not to break up this loving moment but...I'm starving and I want to hear all about my little niece or nephew!" "Alright alright come lets get in the car and I'll drive" Betty said trying to get the keys from me. "Oh no you don't I'll drive" I said and she looked at jellybean and "told you so" and then they both just laughed I have no idea why and I have a feeling I don't want to know.