Chaper 24

Betty's POV:

" Hey, V?' "Betty?! OH MY GOD BETTY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WE'RE ALL WORRIED SICK! " "yeah sorry about that I um I lost my phone in the forest and then fell hit my head but im okay" I was lying through my teeth to her, "oh okay, you sure your okay? and where are you?!" " yeah yeah im fine just a headache that's all V, hey do you know jug is? im just on my way home now" I was again lying.

"he's over in Greendale looking for you...B? he's scared, he thinks your dead or something, I've never seen him so worried." " k, thanks V, I'll call him now." as soon as I ended the call. I sank down to the ground and just cried. how could he do this to me? im his sister? he...he raped me. I was raped. oh, god I was raped! whats jug gonna say? oh, my god! oh god!

before I could think anymore my phone started vibrating in my pocket, which of course made me up out my skin. "hey. jughead" "betty?! oh thank god. where the hell are you?! ive been going out my mind with worry! I called everyone looking for you! oh and by the way I called Cheryl. she said you two haven't talked in months! so? betty why did you lie to me?!" "jug i-i-i im sorry okay I just need some time alone that's all. besides, it doesn't matter now im on my way home" "fine ill see there!" I lied again. I lied to Jughead, Twice now. I hate lying to him but i wasn't ready. i wasn't ready for him to know what had happened to me.

when I got home he was leaning on the counter top in the kitchen. he looked mad, really mad. "hi" "hi, care to explain where you were. or who you were with?" he said calmly "i wasn't with anyone jughead! I was at the graveyard. I went to visit my mum okay" " the graveyard? where your mum is buried with my dad?" "yes, jug. now im going to shower so excuse me" " fine you were at the graveyard"

I go upstairs trying not to cry again. as soon as I reach mine and jugs room I run to the bathroom quickly turn on the shower and get undressed and get under the water. I try to wash the events of tonight away but it was no use then jughead bangs on the door, shouting at me. "I KNOW YOUR LYING BETTY! I WAS AT THE THIER GRAVE ALL NIGHT AFTER YOU LEFT TONIGHT I WENT STRAIGHT THERE. SO WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU ACTUALLY AND WHO WITH?!" "NO ONE JUGHEAD ID NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!" "FINE BE LIKE THAT SEE IF I CARE!" after that, I hear him storm out of the room "jug..." I turn off the shower and tried to go after him but my legs felt like jelly and all I was able to do was slid to the floor of the shower. I was shaking and crying so much i couldn't even breathe let alone speak.

by the time Jughead had come back into the bedroom, id calmed down enough to speak a little. "Jughead?" but he either didn't hear me or ignored me. "juggie!" I shouted a little louder as i did so I lost it again. and now because the shower was off and he was in the room he burst through the door to the bathroom, obviously hearing me crying now. "betty whats wrong? im sorry, i didn't mean to shout I was just angry that you lied. im so sorry" and with that, he kissed my forehead but that just triggered the memories of tonight's event again.

as soon as he so I pushed him away I throw up. and I was back to not being able to breathe again. he grabbed my dressing gown from the back of the door and placed me in it. lifting me up from the floor he walked over to the bed and he softly placed me down on the bed. "Betts whats wrong? what happened?" all I could get out was one word "chic" "you went to see him! betty why?" "i- I d-don't kn-ow" by his time he had pulled me into his arms but my wrists weren't covered and the dressing gown had come loose. jug noticed and went to trie it over me so I was covered up and warm but he saw bruises in the shape of someone's hands and fingers on my hips. then he caught a glance at my ankles there was bruises there too but it looked like it was from a rope and he pulled my hands so he could see them. "Betts, whats this?" he said with his voice covered with worry. I just stayed quiet and didn't make eye contact with him. "betty what happened? please, baby, tell me whats wrong" and with that, I cried even harder. all Jughead could do was pull me closer to him. "its okay betty. im here. im here" "he. chic. r-r-raped. m-me" i said in between sobs. "h-he what?! oh god betty i-im so sorry!" "i-its okay j-jug. it's not y-your f-fault" he just hugged tighter. "get some sleep baby. you'll feel better in the morning" "jug?" "yeah, Betts" "kiss me" "Betty..." "please juggie. I cant go to sleep with him being the last person to of touched me. please...jug?" "okay Betty, if you're sure?" "I am" and with that, he kissed me on the lips, but it didn't feel like my jug, even more tears began to fall from my eyes and he could tell. "Betts im sorry i shouldn't have" "I asked you to Jughead. thank you" he couldn't even look at me.