Chaper 40

Jugheads PoV

Once we got to the restaurant, it was my favourite Italian! God could she get more perfect? "How did you know?" I asked her as we where walking "Jug I know you better than everyone, how wasn't I going to know?. I know you better than you know yourself" "can say that again!" "Come on I made sure that we got the table upstairs...all to are selfs" "god I love you" "I love you too"

Once we got to the table we all sat down. Jelly bean and my mum were sat next to Kevin and Joaquin and Toni and Cheryl. Me and Betty were sat next Veronica and fangs and sweet pea. "Jughead what would you say is good?" My mum asked "all of it" I said and Betty and everyone just giggled at me and my blank looking mother. "Oh but the only thing I would say not to get is anything that has pesto or salami on it..." I said holding Betts hand under the table.

Once we had all ordered we were chatting and catching up. I as still holding Betty's hand under the table but she suddenly let go and I looked at her confused. She just had a smirk on her face and her hand then landed further up my leg, extremely close to my croch. And she starts making little circles with her finger, and every so often she would use one if her fingers to stroke me through my trousers.

Once are starters came she stopped and we all ate our food and were laughing and talking. It was so good to finally have a normal night with my family, even if my mum was here. I was talking to sweet pea and I was taking a slip of my beer when Betty decided to fully put her hand my dick and start to stoke it which caused me to choke on my drink. "You okay juggie? I won't want you to choke" I gave her a look like 'are you serious?!" And she just smiled at me. She knows what she does to me. "Yeah. Fine thanks betts." I said a little sternly "Betty when your done feeling my brothers dick up I have an announcement" jelly bean said and now it was Betty's turn to choke on her drink "you okay betts? Won't want you to choke" I said smirking. "Ha.ha. Bloody ha" she said rolling her eyes.

"Okay sis what's this big announcement?" "Well...you know how New York is only 2 hours away?" "Yeah?" "Well you'll be seeing a lot more of me jughead" "I'm confused?" "I'm moving to New York!" She said excitedly then my mum choked on her drink...is everyone choking on drink tonight? "Jellybean A word please. Now!" My mum said and she and jellybean walked off and my mum look pissed. About 5 minutes later Betty said she was going to the restroom. 10 minutes later Betty walks outside with jelly bean crying into her as they walk. I stand up but Betty shakes her head and I sit back down wondering what's happened and then my mother walks to the table and sit back down. I looked at her confused and she had a split lips and a bloody nose.