Chapter 1: The Day It All Went Down

*Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz*

"Morning already?" I said tiredly as I pressed the snooze button on my alarm. I slowly began to get up as I felt every move I made, makes me feel very tired.

"Hurry up and wake up Daniel!! You're going to be late!!" I heard my older sister scream at me from the floor below.

"It's your first day of Junior year and you're already slacking off!?" She yelled in a very demanding tone of voice.

"I'm up!! I'm up!! Just let me change onto my damn clothes and I'll head downstairs!!" I yelled back to her as I began to look through my clothes on what to wear. *Damn, I know it's my first day of a new school year but she's already pushing me to be on time.* I said in my head.

After getting into some clothes I had chosen, I quickly went downstairs to see my sister with a very disappointing look on her face. I quickly began to say that I was sorry for not getting ready on time and she only sighed.

I took a look at what she was wearing and it surprised me. "Don't you think that you're revealing a bit too much?" I said in a very serious voice while staring at my sisters breasts. She blushed and started to scream at me which caused me to smile a little. Emma noticed this and we then began to just laughed it off before heading outside.

"Well, I guess see you at home later Little Bro." I looked at her with an annoyed expression on my face and said."I though I told you not to call me that Emma." She didn't respond but only smiled at me.

Right before we went our ways to our own schools, she looked at me before leaving and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Emma then began run to her friend who was only a block away. *What just happened!?* I said in my head while blushing red. "Whatever, at least I'm going to see some of my friends." I then realized what I had just said and then reminded myself. "Oh right, I don't have any friends besides Emily. I am a hated guy for many reasons so I shouldn't be surprised." I then sighed and tried to look at it in a positive way. Who knows? I can attempt to make new ones.*I might even make a girlfriend.* I said in my head before brushing the idea away.

As I was walking towards school just a few minutes away, I started to feel tired. I looked around and I saw a guy holding a girl by her hand forcing her to walk faster. I assumed something was not right so I walked towards him. He looked at me and said in an enraged voice. "WHAT DO YOU WANT KID, YOU GOT SOME PROBLEM WITH ME." I breathed in not knowing what I had walked into. I couldn't take it any longer, I looked at the girl he was grabbing forcefully and saw how she was crying so much, besides that I could tell that he had physically abused her. "Yeah asshole, I got a big problem with you, what type of man would go and beat on his own girl. I yelled as he looked at me surprised. *I don't know why but it felt good wanting to protect a girl.* I said as my chivalrous side entered me.

He looked at me with what I could tell was real anger, not even from my sister or parents who'd scold me at times. *I wonder how my parents are doing in Hawaii.* I thought before focusing back on the situation I was currently in. Everything about this guy really pissed me off. "You've got some nerve to talk to a guy like me and tell me how to live my life!! You're gonna wish you never said those words to me!!" He said in a really pissed off tone. Next thing I knew, he was about to throw a huge punch at me that I was surely going to block with my hands. But then...

"Suddenly, there was an enormous flash of light, the brightest light I have ever seen or that I think anyone has ever seen."

               TO BE CONTINUED