Suite 23|54

"I wish that I loved you or that I cared or that I even gave a damn if you were here but you're gone so it's fuck you!" Addy, Jason, Izzy and I all sung at the top of our lungs. Pretty much everyone was drunk at this point, with the exception of Matt, Tj, Charlie and a couple other people. But the 7 of us were all in one big Uber xl going back to another party and the Uber driver kept playing bangers. Matt gave me a look, clearly not pleased with the song choice but I just rolled my eyes and kept singing.

Kells song ended and surprisingly one of Bears songs came on. "Oh shit." The girl driving mumbled and fumbles with her phone. Matt laughed. "Leave it!" Addy whined. This song is like a drug. I dare you to listen to it and not move your hips. He knew what he was doing making this song. Shake ya ass had quickly become one of my favorite songs, even though there wasn't much substance to it. And now, I'm my very inebriated state, I honestly didn't care about anyone in the car. I tossed a leg over Matt's lap and he held onto me,  his eyes wide. My hips grinded against his and within seconds I could feel his growing bulge. He watched me carefully, like a hawk, as my hips moved in circles to the song, to his song. "Fuck Bree." I heard him groan briefly before his lips were on mine. My movements slowed down as his hands trailed their way up my body. "What the fuck?!" Addy yelled, laughing. No one else mattered in the car. I didn't give a fuck who was watching. It's his birthday and I'll give him whatever he wants, where ever he wants. The song ended and we parted, breathing heavy. The look in Matt's eyes told me that he didn't want to wait. We pulled up the the house party and the look in his eyes darkened. Everyone got out, being loud and obnoxious. I got off his lap and he pulled out his wallet, handing the girl driving $100. "Take us to the closest hotel, please." She didn't even hesitate, she just nodded.

We arrived at a hotel and he quickly checked in. He'd been there before many times so they didn't really need much from him. He grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the elevator. We got on it and were immediately attached again. His hands cupped my butt as our tongues danced and my fingers threaded in his hair. His lips trailed down my jawline and neck, making my skin tingle. When the door opened on our floor we practically ran to our room number, giggling like little kids as he pushed the door open. We fell back onto the bed, our lips once again attached. It was different this time. It doesn't make sense that saying three simple words would completely change the feelings I had when we were kissing but it did. My body ached for him and not just in a sexual way but in any way I could get him. I laced my fingers through his hair and we parted. He starred down at me, a look of adoration on his face. "You're so beautiful." He simply said, kissing me lightly. "I love you." I whispered back, causing him to grin.

I'd never felt so...important in my life. I'd never had someone (other than my mom) love me just as much as I loved them, if not more. And Matt didn't just say it, he showed it. Through his kisses, his touch, the way we made love last night, everything. And I felt like I was on cloud nine.

I rolled over and opened my eyes. I was greeted with a sleeping Bear. I smiled to myself. The contentment on his face as he slept with his arm draped over my hips reminded me of the way he looked in New York on the balcony. Relaxed and at peace. I turned back over and closed my eyes again, wiggling my self closer to him as his grip tightened around me, holding me as close to him as possible. "I love you, Angel." He mumbled again in his sleep. This time I grinned to myself and fell back asleep, feeling safe in his arms.

"Are you serious?" I grinned and he laughed, nodding. "Yeah. Dead serious." Tj replied, looking at Matt who was in his own little world with his headphones on. "God, I can't fucking believe it." He sighed. "I mean I knew this wasn't just some sex thing but I didn't expect all of this." I smiled brightly. "Unfortunately he's hard not to love." Tj laughed and I glanced back at him. Matt looked up at me and grinned, puckering his lips. I rolled my eyes playfully but none the less, leaned over and kissed him. He went back to his computer and left his hand resting on my thigh. "I don't know if this dynamic is hella cute or makes me actually sick." "I get that." I nodded. "Like...what did you do with my brother because this is tripping me out." I rolled my eyes. "You're being over dramatic." He laughed. "A little but still, it's weird." "You're weird." Matt countered. I laughed. "Are you guys gonna keep up with this lovey doves crap?" "Only for a few more days or so." I shrugged, knowing we were being a bit much. Matt scoffed. "Speak for yourself, Briana." He sassed me. "I was, Matthew." I pointed back.