My girl|41

I woke up and almost immediately felt Pocky hop on the bed next to me. I laughed and Bear rolled over and smiled. "Morning." He said, wrapping his arms around me. "I've got stuff to do today." I groaned. "Like what?" He mumbled, kissing my neck. "Go get my nails done, get waxed and I want to get lash extensions before I go on my trip." "What trip?" "I'm going to the Coco Kay on a job and staying for a couple extra days." "And I wasn't invited?" He smirked against my skin. I rolled my eyes playfully. "No, you weren't." He looked up at me and pouted. "Well that's rude." He rolled over and stood up. I got up too and walked over to him. He had an adorable pout on his face. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. His hands snaked around my waist. "Wanna come with me today?" I asked. He smirked. "Id rather do other things today." He said, pushing me back on the bed. He kissed my exposed stomach, making me laugh. "Stop." He grinned, standing up. "Alright angel. Let's go then, get dressed."

"Hey babe, you here for the usual?" Jamie asked, smiling. I nodded. "Indeed." She typed into the computer and nodded. "Alright, right this way." I grabbed Bears hand and we walked back to the room. She closed the door behind us. "Would you like to use the curtain?" She asked glancing at Bear. I laughed. "No it's fine." I shimmied out of my shorts and laid down on the bed.

After I got my legs and everything waxed we left the salon and went to the nail place. "Hello, What can I get you today?" "Two mani pedis." I grinned. Bear have me a look and rolled his eyes playfully. We went to pick out colors. "We should match." He grinned. I picked out a color and showed it to him. "Angel you know me so well."

When we were done and paid Bear grabbed my hand outside and took a picture of our matching nails. They were his signature pink color with a black and white checker board accent nail. And my toes were just a baby blue color. "That's a cute picture." I grinned, kissing his cheek. "Do you care if I post it?" He asked. "No." I laughed. He posted it to his ig story with the caption "But do u get matching manis with your girl tho". Which in turn caused me to laugh. In a weird way it was kinda verifying to the internet that we were more than just friends. Because there's no doubt they'll know who's hands it is due to both of us having tattoos on our hands.

"You don't have to stay if you don't wanna, it can take two hours sometimes." I said, not really wanting him to just sit there bored for two hours while I got my lash extensions done. "I have a friends thing to go to anyway. I'll pick you up when you're done." He said kissing me. It was soft and lingered for a minute. "No, it's fine. I'll Uber home." I said getting out. "Bree-" I closed the door before he could protest. I waved at him and walked into the salon.

When I got home I put my phone on the charger because it died and flopped down on my bed. I turned on the tv and closed my eyes, resting them. After a few minutes of quiet noise my phone started to blow up. I scrunched my fave and grabbed it off the table. I had so many texts from friends asking about Bears post and hundreds of Instagram dms and comments.

From: Addy
*screenshot*
AYKM?!

From Addy
K like I know that's just something people say but like omg

From Addy
If y'all started doing more than just fucking I'm so offended you didn't tell me

From Addy
Seriously, B!
What is going on!

From unknown number
Hey, it's Jason, just got a new phone. FINALLY

From unknown number
Um also what did I miss because you're Bears "girl" now and I feel like it's only been a few days since we talked

From L-Baby
Briana I swear to god if this is what you call "messing around" you're even more stupid than I thought. Jesus Bree, I leave for a few days and you're posting about your love affair on social media. WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS WHEN I GET BACK.

From Cousin Kyla
So....I follow Blackbear on Instagram and I know that's your hand because you have the tattoo of your moms initially on your finger. I suppose when you run off to another state you'll do anything to become relevant. Hope you enjoy your 15 minutes and that he breaks your pathetic little heart 🤷🏼‍♀️

I rolled my eyes at the last one. My family is so cruel to me for no reason. And Lila was being irrational, as usual. As for Lila and Jason I know they're just curious and honestly don't care one way or another. Bear, on the other hand, is getting on my last nerve. His 'friends thing' was a party. And I know people at the party and his friend. And not only is this dude a huge druggy but 90% of the people at this party are doing coke, including his model of choice tonight. By the pictures she's posting I can tell he's not only high as a kite but drunk as fuck. Which is his choice, it's his own health he's compromising. That's not the reason he's on my last nerve. It's a combination of his drunk texts and calls and his annoying ass drunk Snapchats he keeps sending me. The first few were funny but free he started sending me videos of him making out with a bunch of different chicks I finally just blocked him. And that made him mad so he won't stop texting me. Which makes me really wanna block his phone number too.