test me |48

We got back to Mats house and he pinned me against my car. "Come on now, Angel..." he purred, kissing my neck. "Why go all the way to your place when you could stay and we could have some much needed sexy time." His hand traveled up my thigh and inched inward. "You could be laying completely naked on the sheets, your legs open..." his eyes met mine and he smirked "my head between them." I bit my lip, sliding my hands under his shirt and teased my fingers along the edge of his jeans. I giggled and leaned into him, our lips meet millimeters away. "Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this." I whispered. His hips pressed me into the car more and I let out a very small moan. "Play games with me all you want, angel, you want me just as much as I want you." His warm breath fanned across my neck, sending chills through my body due to LAs cooler nights. We starred at each other for a moment before our lips were connected. Though I slept over last night we hardly even had the chance to kiss before we both passed out. So it's been weeks since we had sex. I got the same flutter in my stomach as his cold hands slipped under my hoodie and up my hips as I did the first time we had sex, and it's amazing. I slipped one hand into his hair and tugged in it. He grinned into the kiss and picked me up. I laughed, breaking the kiss and wrapped my legs around him. "You have been working out." I smirked. He set me on the hood of my car. "Don't boost my ego, angel I think it's big enough." We both laughed. "So, why don't you get that pretty little ass of yours down and we go inside so I can fuck you like I'm dying to." I smiled, pulling him closer to me. "I told you already baby, we're not having sex until you stay the night at my place. So if you wanna fuck, all you have to do is say the words." I whispered, kissing his neck. His grip on my waist tightened. "You're testing me tonight." He grinned. In the blink of an eye I was off the hood of my car now bent over it, my face against the cool metal. "Or, we can skip the bed all together and I can fuck you right here." He growled in my ear. I laughed, pushing my butt into him and he groaned. "What are you waiting for then?" I smirked to myself. He chuckled and before I knew it my jeans were unbuttoned and half way down my thighs.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw someone I was not expecting, Izzy. "What are you doing here?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. She shushed me. "Get up." She said pulling my hand. I got out of the bed, looking over at a sleeping Mat. "Put some clothes on." She laughed. I looked down to see I'm completely naked. I rolled my eyes and looked around the room, grabbing my underwear off the floor and pulling on a random shirt that reached my mid thigh. "Good?" "It'll do for now." She pulled me out of the room and down the stairs. Tj, Phoebe, Addy and Jason were sitting there. "Oh, morning meeting time I guess." I said opening the fridge and pouring some orange juice. "We are here because we are throwing Bear a surprise party." I raised my eyebrows, leaning against the counter. "For?" "This year two of his albums went platinum, he reached over 1 billion streams on Spotify, Do Re Mi went triple platinum, and his birthdays coming up." Tj shrugged the last part. "And I was woken up because?" Izzy rolled her eyes. "Obviously because not only will we need your help to keep him out of the house this weekend but also to help plan it." I rolled my eyes playfully. "What makes you think I want to?" Addy laughed. "Look, if i was roped into it you're definitely helping." "Fine" I sighed dramatically. They started talking about people to invite and I made a bagel. "So are y'all gonna get like people to fly out for it?" I asked with my mouth full. "What do you mean?" "Like Snooze and stuff who don't live here." "Yeah" Tj replied. "Apparently there's a party in my kitchen and I wasn't invited." I heard from behind me as arms wrapped around me. "Morning Angel." He smirked, kissing behind my ear. He smelt heavenly but I was mad at him so I pushed him back with my hips. He laughed and started drinking my juice and took a bite out of my other bagel. "Hey!" I hit the back of his head. "Mine." "What's yours is mine." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Am I the only one who finds this dynamic very strange?" Izzy asked, staring at us curiously. "I second that." Jason said. "And you guys only know him, you have no idea how weird it is to see her like this." Addy added. "We're standing right here." I huffed. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Tj laughed. "She's mad that I don't like to stay at her place and she said we weren't gonna have sex until I did. And not only did we have sex but she also ended up staying." He grinned. I went to hit his arm but he caught my hand and pulled me into him. He put his hands on either side of my face and placed his lips on mine. I couldn't help the grin on my face and blush on my cheeks as he pulled away. "Uh huh" He laughed, hugging me into his side. I rolled my eyes but none the less stood there next to him with his arm around me. Addy gave me a look and I averted my eyes. "So why are you here?" Mat asked. "Obviously having a kitchen party." Jason sassily replied. "And I also brought everyone Starbucks. Yours is in the fridge." He crossed his arms with a satisfied smile. Bear opened the door and there sat a coffee. I pouted. "Well that's rude." I mumbled. He squeezed my hip and gave me the coffee. I grinned and drank some before giving it back. "Okay, this really is too weird, I gotta go." Addy said. "Take me with you!" Jason called. "Guys, wait." Izzy said, running after them. "You're my ride home." I laughed and they were all gone. "And on that note I have to go to. See you later." Tj shot me a quick wink before leaving, closing the front door behind him. "What was that about?" Mat asked. "Nothing." I shrugged. He squinted at me and I walked away. "And that's how I know your lying." He laughed. I flipped him off and sat on the couch with the rest of my bagel and juice.
.
.
.
Guys my makeup obsession is really unhealthy, I spend so much money and I just wanna be a beauty guru tbh. Anyway, do you guys like my little notes at the bottom or nah? Idk if some of you find it annoying. But anyway, tell me yalls favorite Bear feature, I'm curious. 🧡😽