Brushed|5

"Make a left here." I said, glancing up from my phone. He turned left, pulling up to my apartment building and turning into the parking lot. I got out, grabbing a few bags of stuff I bought out o the back seat. Bear grabbed the rest, following me towards the doors. "Need some help?" He laughed as I struggled to open the door. I rolled my eyes, finally getting it open and walked to the elevators. He shook his head, following. The elevator closed and he leaned against the railing, looking at me. "Why do you stare at me like that?" I asked shifting my stance. "Like what?" He smirked. "Just...I don't know." The elevator door binged and I got off, walking to my door. I unlocked it, pushing the door open and setting the bags on the kitchen counter. Bear walked in, shutting the door and doing the same with the bag. "Damn, this is really empty." He laughed, walking around and into the bedroom and bathroom. "It's pretty nice though for an apartment in LA."

"No, you should put it on this wall." Bear said, pushing the bed against the opposite wall. I rolled my eyes. "It looks stupid there." "No, you're just not seeing the vision, Bree." He said, walking over to where I was standing and looking at the room. Pretty much everything had been delivered today. Most of the other furniture was still in the living room/dining area. The couch had yet been delivered so while I decided where to put the bed, we left the rest out of the way. "Matt, if it's on this wall it'll give more space." He shook his head. "Trust me, you'll like it better on this wall. Then you can put the desk over here and get the natural lighting and your dresser will fit nicely against this wall." He said pointing out where everything would go. I huffed, understanding what he was saying but I didn't want to tell him I agreed and give him the satisfaction of winning. "Fine." I mumbled. He laughed, walking out of the room back into the living room as a knock sounded t the door. I followed and saw he had ordered food. I rolled my eyes, leaning against the wall. He shut the door, turning to me with a grin on his face. "You haven't eaten since this morning, angel and neither have I. We've been arguing about a bed for like an hour." I laughed slightly, as he set the box on the kitchen counter. "No one said you had to stay." I defended, grabbing a piece of the pizza. "Yeah, and clearly you would have made very bad decorating choices without me." He smirked.

"See, admit I'm an amazing decorator." He smirked, poking my sides, making me laugh. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine, you did okay." We were not sat on my made up bed, starring out the window of my bedroom at the sunset. While I was directing people where to put the couch, Bear came in here and put everything the way he was talking about earlier. I looked over to him to see his phone out, him clearly taking a picture. "You've gotta stop it with that creepy shit." I said causing him to grin widely. "I'm just admiring." He smirked, looking down at me from his propped up position on my pillows. We held eye contact for a good solid minute before his phone rang. "Hello?" He answered. "Oh yeah, shit man, sorry." He said getting up. "Yeah yeah, I'll be there in a little bit." He hung up and looked down at me. "So...I've gotta go somewhere and you're coming with." He said, walking out of the bedroom. I raised my eyebrows and sat up, getting off the bed, following him. He grabbed his keys off the counter and slipped on his shoes. "And what makes you think I want to go anywhere with you?" He hummed, walking over to me, and looking down at me. He had a real personal space issue. He took a step closer and our bodies were almost touching. "Because I said so." He said shortly, a small smirk tugging at his lips. He starred at me for a moment, something that happened quite a lot. We just stood there, him starring and me starring right back, taking every detail of his face. He reached forward, wrapping one arm around my waist and leaning down. I tensed up, getting the same tingly feeling as my stomach tied in knots. His lips just barely brushed mine before his phone rang again. The sound didn't seem to effect him because he didn't move a inch. "Matt." I whispered, not moving either. His eyes fluttered closed and he rested his forehead against mine. After a few seconds I pulled away and he sighed, answering the phone.

Jason had previously made it clear that I shouldn't get involved with Bear. I was confused at first because he was like one of his best friends but he meant sexually. He said Bear had a thing about fucking different girls all the time and that I shouldn't put myself through that. I personally wasn't looking for a relationship, not after my last one. And the thought of that with Bear made me actually laugh. Our personalities clashed too much. But when his lips brushed mine, my stomach did summer salts and my whole body tingled. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about fucking him. He's hella attractive and I have a thing for tattooed guys. I act like I hate is pet names and the way he talks about sex all the time but it was so sexy to me.

"Really?" I rolled my eyes as we pulled up to his mansion. Cars lined the street. "You had to be reminded of your own party? Oh the woes of being a famous musician with money coming out of his ass." He chuckled, getting out of the car. "There's that attitude again." He smugly said, wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked towards the front door. "You gonna disappear on me again, Houdini?" I raised my eyebrows. "We'll see how the night goes." He smirked, looking down at me as we walked in. His arm stayed around my waist, hugging me into his side as we walked through the crowd of people. "Bear! Finally!" Andrew said sighing. "Oh, and Bree." He smirked. I rolled my eyes punching his arm. "You're literally the only person who wouldn't show up to their own party." "I lost track of time." He said. Andrew smirked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "He drove me furniture shopping today, we didn't fuck." I scoffed laughing at him. He pouted. "That no fun." I chuckled as he walked off.