Normal |42

"Ms. Hayes, how are you feeling today?" The doctor walked in. "Holy Shit." I mumbled. He was hot. He laughed. "I'm not sure that's a feeling. But you look to be doing fine. Have you had any tenderness or pain around the wound in the past few days?" I shook my head. He set down his chipboard and put on gloves. He walked towards me and examined the stitches. "Alrighty. Looks like these bad boys are ready to come out."

After getting my stitches removed I stopped at Starbucks for a drink. Thank god the one closest to me has a drive through because I hate going into Starbucks. I ordered one of their new strawberry summer drinks and paid. As I was waiting my phone rang through the car. I answered it on Bluetooth. "Hello?" "Okay, so guess where I am." An excited Addy answered. "Um... Mars?" I replied sarcastically. "No, dumbass. Im in LA. More specifically at your apartment. Where I came to tell you that I am the newest member of the 'moved to California on a whim club'." I smiled to myself and the lady handed me my drink. "Seriously?" I asked. She laughed. "Yes! So hurry home so we can be excited together and so I don't have to stand here awkwardly anymore." "Mat should be on his way over. He's got a key so he'll let you in." I said. Before she could respond i quickly said, "Love ya, Bye." And hung up.

When I walked in Bear and Addy were sitting on the couch, watching tv. "Hey babe." Bear said, looking up from his phone. "Everything go okay?" He asked, walking over and kissing me. I nodded. "All fine and dandy. My doctor was hot too." I smirked. He laughed. "Of course he was." "Anyways. You've finally moved!" I squealed, falling over the back of the couch next to her. She smiled widely. "I know! I'm so excited! I love being close to you." She grinned. "I also love being close to you." Bear said standing between my legs and rubbing my thighs, smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully. "I swear, you're like a teenage boy. Keep your dick in check." Him and Addy laughed. "It's been over a week, Angel. That's a long time for us." I laughed. "Again, Anyways" Addys phone rang, interrupting us. Bear made faces at me while she was in the phone and I kicked him lightly. "I Love you too, Bye." She hung up. "Well I gotta go. Apparently some of our stuff was broken in the move and we have to file a complaint." "Okay, I'll see you later. Wanna eat lunch tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah, totally."

BEAR**

Addy left and I grinned down at Bree. She grabbed ahold of my hands and pulled herself up so she was sitting on the back of the couch. "How did the shoot go today?" I asked, leaning down and kissing her neck. "I think you would have enjoyed being there." She laughed. "Oh yeah?" I smirked against her skin. Her hands reached down and unhooked my belt. "Yeah." She whispered in my ear.

I looked down at Bree who was now asleep with her head on my bare stomach. Both of us naked after a few rounds of absolutely amazing sex. It's only been a week and a half since we've had sex but damn a day feels like a lifetime. I don't know what it is about her that makes me just go crazy around her but it's driving me insane.

About an hour later I was still watching tv and Bree started to move. "What time is it?" She asked. "It's 4:30" I said. She groaned and rolled over, sitting up. She looked heavenly right now. She had her arms stretched up, her long wavy brown hair cascaded down her back. She was totally naked and the light hit the curves just right. I smiled to myself and watched as she stood up and walked over to her dresser. She put on underwear and a black bralette and a pair of denim shorts before turning around. "What's up baby doll?" I asked, noticing her facial expression, or lack there of. She pouted, walking towards the closet. "I wanna be on vacation." She groaned. I laughed. After her fall and everything Lila told her she didn't want her going on the trip so they canceled. "You can come with me." I smirked and she scoffed. "You mean your secret tour you didn't mention until yesterday?" She raised her eyebrows, pulling on a shirt. I shook my head, sitting up. "It wasn't a secret." I mumbled, pulling her hips towards me. "Then why did you feel the need to never bring it up or mention you were at rehearsal when I'd ask where you were?" She ran her hands through my hair. "I don't know...thought you'd probably be mad." She laughed. "I'm more mad you lied about it. I don't care if you go on tour, it's your job." "Yeah, but you'll miss me." I smirked. She rolled her eyes. "I think you're gonna be the one missing me, babe." She winked.