Throwin' Gummy Bears Again|23

I woke back up from my nap to Tj throwing gummy bears at me. I groaned, pulling the towel over my face and Bear laughed. "You've been asleep for like half an hour, wake up and join the conversation." Tj laughed, throwing another at me. I picked it up and threw it back at him. "Mat said your family got in this morning, how'd that go?" I sighed. I shifted in between Bears legs and rested my arms on his thighs. He smiled down at me. "It went fine. Apparently my little step sister is a big fan of Blackbear." I said looking up at him and squishing his face. Tj laughed.
"No way. How old is she?" "I think she's like 16." "I'm sure it'll be a fun week. You meet your sister for the first time and you show up with one of her favorite artists. She'll love you forever." I laughed. "I don't know about that." "Your dad looked like he wanted to murder me." Bear said laying his phone on my stomach, hugging me closer. Tj laughed and I grinned, kissing his jaw. "Not everyone will like you, Matthew." I said teasingly. He rolled his eyes. "You like me." I looked up at him. "Eh" he glared at me. "I like her." Tj said grinning at me, getting up, walking inside. Bear ran his hands down my stomach and hips. "Someone's grumpy." He mumbled in my ear. "I don't like to be woken up from naps." I groaned. "Clearly." He chuckled. My phone dinged on the table next to us and he picked it up, handing it to me. "It's my dad." I sighed. "I was hoping they'd all sleep for half the day." Bear laughed. "He's invited us to lunch." I said looking up at him with a smirk. "Us?" He questioned. "Us." I confirmed. "You don't have to come though." I laughed, getting up. "What? You don't want me to come?" He said standing up too, crossing his arms. "I don't care one way or another. I just figured you'd have something else to do." I shrugged. "I don't have anything to do until 4." I hummed. "Okay." "Okay."

"He's going to lunch with you?" Lila whispered. "Yes." I sighed. "It doesn't seem just casual, Bree. Taking him with you to lunch with your family you've met for the first time is not casual." "They already met him this morning at the airport. It's just lunch." I said, pulling my shirt over my head. "Bree-" "Lila, I love you and you're one of the sweetest people ever and I don't want to yell at you about this. My sex life isn't any of your business and I don't want to have to be bitchy about it so please stop." I sighed. "I know it's none of my business. But I love you and I want the best for you." She said smiling at me like and innocent little kid. I nodded, smiling back. "I know that." I said hugging her tightly. "This outfits really cute." Lila said. I was wearing black bike shorts and a Tommy Hilfiger cropped shirt with black checkered vans. "Are you almost ready? I'm bored." Bear complained, walking in the room. I rolled my eyes. "You should instagram this look. You need to post today because you didn't yesterday and you'll probably be busy this week with your family. Also you have two sponsored post coming up. So it'd be good to get in a normal outfit photo." She said all manager like. I nodded, agreeing. I had also done my makeup today so it was a good opportunity for photos. "We should do them outside in the little pathway with all the super green plants." She said. "Yeah, that'd be good. And by the way, I'm leaving you a set of keys." I sad setting them on the counter. One was to the apartment and the other was to my corvette. "I swear to god if you take Karma out and wreck her I will literally kick your ass." I said seriously. "You named your corvette karma?" Bear laughed. I glared at him. "You have a corvette?" Lila questioned. I nodded. "Yes. She's beautiful. I'll show you when we go outside." I grabbed my keys, phone and sunglasses and we all left my apartment.

The complex is actually very nice. It's not brand new but the whole building just underwent a ton of renovations. There was a fairly large outdoor pool, a jacuzzi/ hot tub, an inside pool in the gym, a gym, etc. I didn't tour it fully until nearly a week after I moved. But it was nice and I got the rent relatively cheap, before they raised the price to where it currently is, which is a great deal.

"Okay, pop your leg out a little more and tilt your hips back just slightly." Lila said, trying to get the perfect angle. "Like this?" I asked. She shook her head. "I got it." Bear said, walking over to me and adjusting my stance. We both looked at her for her approval and she nodded. "Exactly like that actually." She took a few more in that pose and then a few in that common Instagram model pose where you're basically turned around looking over your shoulder and popping your butt out. And then I also did a couple in that squatting pose with one leg stuck out that you always see. Both are quite flattering on many body shapes, so I can see why they're popular. "Okay those should be good. It's Wednesday so your analytics show that people are most active 12-3 pm and 9 pm. So post them soon because these aren't night time photos." She said as we were walking into the parking garage. "Okay. I'll try to get them up before we actually get to lunch." "That'll be good. Oh and the sponsored video you posted Friday I think, did really well. Forever 21 wants to do another one with their new swim line coming out." I nodded. "Sounds good." I said as we stepped off the parking stage elevator on to the second floor where Bear and I were both parked. "Holy shit, Bree." Lila said with wide eyes. "You didn't." I smirked. "I did." "All the years I've known you and you've never made this big of a purchase." She said excitedly. She's always encouraged me so splurge on myself and I hadn't really bought too many things for myself when I lived in Michigan. Of course I bought stuff for modeling and social media but that's my job. But when I was getting ready to move I went crazy. I'd been saving up for a house for Elliot and I and after what happened, I didn't need to save for anything. I always knew I had the money my mom left me and the money her and my dad put aside for me but that was in a separate bank account. "I was originally going for something a bit more practical but ya know, you only live once." I shrugged. "Did you just Yolo?" Bear and Lila asked in sync, looking at me strangely. I laughed, nodding. "I did. And I don't regret it." "Okay then." Lila mumbled. "Like I said, if you take her out, you better be careful." She nodded.
"Yeah, Yeah. I know. Careful. Got it." She waves me off. "Oh and when you get back we have something to talk about." "What?" I asked raising my eyebrow. She glanced at Bear who made a face at her. I rolled my eyes at them. "I don't wanna get into it before you go to lunch, but it involves Pat." She said causing me to sigh. She patted my shoulder. "We'll get it taken care of, don't worry." She smiled at me, walking back to the elevator. Bear and I got into his Range. "Who's Pat?" He asked as we put on our seatbelts and I connected my phone to his Bluetooth. "He's my lawyer." I said running my fingers through my hair. "Your lawyer? For what?" He laughed. "It's probably one of two things. Either it's my family in Michigan trying to challenge my moms will again or it's something really stupid that will just require my signature." "Again? They've tried to challenge her will?" I nodded. "You're lucky you're meeting my dad and not my insane aunts. They were mad my mom left me her estate, her company and her savings. They first tried to say that when she had the will made she wasn't mentally fit and we went through a whole fiasco then they tried to have me declared insane and at that I was incapable of handling that company and amount of money and that I would only use it to harm myself. Which went to court and I had to have a psych evaluation and it was honestly the last straw in cutting them out of my life completely. All they care about is money." I rolled my eyes. "Shit. I wasn't expecting that." He chuckled making me laugh too.