Bathroom Selfies and Channel |31

We sat there on the balcony watching the sunrise until it was bright and sunny. "We should probably go inside." I mumbled. He hugged me tighter as I sat in his lap. "Probably but I'm comfortable." He said back, kissing my shoulder. I laughed, not moving from my spot. "Does this hotel have a gym?" I asked. "Why? Do you wanna workout?" He asked suggestively. I rolled my eyes, turning my head so I could look at him. "As much as I like that workout, and as much as I like sitting here I do have a routine to keep up." I laughed. "They do have a gym. Wanna workout together?" "You work out?" He scoffed. "I spend so much time on stage and touring that I have to be in shape." "Fine, let's see if you can keep up with me." I smirked, standing up. He smirked back. "Okay, princess. Let's see what you got."

"Okay," He said out of breath. "I'll admit when I'm wrong." I laughed as he gulped down water. "Told you." I smirked. "Jesus, you do this five times a week?" He asked. I nodded, laughing. "Come on, get up and we'll get something to eat." I put my hand out for him and he pulled me down. I fell on top of him, laughing. "This is the type of workout I prefer." He said leaning in and kissing me. I grinned, placing my hands on either side of his head, holding myself up. His hands slipped under my shirt and I pulled away. "I'm not gonna fuck you in the hotel gym." He chuckled. "Awe, come on, Angel." I rolled my eyes, sitting up.

We showered because honestly I'd never seen someone sweat as much as him. "Do you see my bag from Channel?" I asked, holding the towel wrapped around my chest as I bent down, looking through some of our shopping bags. He looked around and picked up a small channel bag. I grinned. "Thank you." When I grabbed the bag from his hand he pulled me into his chest, kissing me. I reached around, setting the bag on the table behind him and ran my fingers through his damp hair. "You smell so good." He moaned, kissing down my neck. I gently tugged on his hair as he was no doubt leaving a mark on me. I pulled his face back up to mine. "We've had this discussion." I said and he laughed. "Yeah but it's no fun that way." I rolled my eyes playfully. I pushed his chest, grabbing my bag and walking back into the bathroom. I bought a few channel skincare products a friend had recommended that I wanted to try out. I applied them and decided I looked cute in the white bathroom and fluffy white towel. After I took a few bear walked in and laughed. He wrapped his arms around me and took my phone out of my hand. He still had a towel only wrapped around his hips and in the process of him wrapping his arm around my waist my towel slipped down a little bit, exposing more cleavage and making the opening on my thigh larger, nearly exposing more of me than I wanted. He took the photos. "These are for me only." He whispered in my ear, before walking out with my phone.

"Did you check a bag or just bring a carry on?" I asked, realizing I hadn't fully planed for my purchases as I sat on the floor, trying to pack everything up. "I checked one, and yes, you can put something in it." He smirked. I laughed, shaking my head. I packed my clothes up except what I would wear to the airport tomorrow and put s couple things in Bears suitcase before crawling on the bed, sitting next to him. He was rolling a blunt, poorly might I add. I watched him, trying to contain my laugh. "You're actually really bad at that, wow." I said, earning a glare from him as he finished. "And you can do better?" He asked. I grabbed the tray off his lap and set it in mine. He watched me carefully as I rolled a nearly perfect blunt. "You're clearly on a mission today to prove how much better you are than me at many things." He said. I laughed, setting the tray on the nightstand and grabbing his lighter. I lit the blunt and took a hit, inhaling and blowing it out. "I thought you didn't smoke." He chuckled, taking it out of my hand. "I said I didn't smoke often, not that I didn't at all."

It's crazy to me how much Bear and I actually get along. First meeting him I felt like I could tell we'd have absolutely nothing in common. After a week I realized that that was clearly not the case and as much as I hated to admit it we got along pretty well. We literally carried on a conversation for 2 hours about conspiracy theories. But we both passed out after a while. Probably as a result of not sleeping last night and smoking.

"Bear." I groaned, hearing his phone ringing. When he didn't move I nudged him. "Mat." I said a little louder, my voice still slightly muffled by the pillow. "What?" He asked,groggy. "Your fucking phone." I said hurrying my face back into the pillow. He let out a loud groan, turning over and picking up his phone. "Shit." I heard before he got out of bed, answering it and walking out onto the balcony, shutting the door. Despite how fucking tired I was, my interest was peaked. He'd never walked away to take a phone call or anything like that. And that's saying a lot because he once had a conference call with executive people on speaker phone while we were outside by the pool and he also had on speaker a call from one of his ex's and they were talking about some hella personal shit, probably shit I never needed to know but none the less. It's just weird that he'd get out of bed at 2 am to answer a phone call and go outside.