Santa Monica |34

I was shooting for the next few hours and I let Bear take my car to go get food. By the time he texted me saying he was back I was finished and dressed again in the same outfit from earlier. I walked out and saw him sitting there in the drivers side on his phone. I got in the passengers side and looked over at what he was watching. It was a group dancing to one of his songs. "That's cool." I smiled. He nodded. "And I send you to get food and you come back with nothing." He laughed, putting his phone down. "Nothing sounded good, I figured we could go out." He said pulling out of the circle drive through. I put on my seat belt and pulled my leg up into the chair.

Long story short we ended up at Venice, eating and walking down the board walk before checking into a hotel in Santa Monica.

Bear was on the phone for business and I was laying on the bed, humming the tune to Do Re Mi while playing a game on my phone. After I lost I peaked up at him and he was looking at me with a grin on his face. I laughed, rolling my eyes and sat up. "Alright Snooze, I'll take to you later." He said before hanging up. He starred at me. "You don't have to undress me with your eyes, all you have to do is ask." I smirked, repeating the same thing he said to me the night we met. He laughed, smiling brightly. "I'd love to take a picture." He smirked back.

"You ass!" I yelled, laughing as he splashed water in my face, effectively soaking my hair and face. He laughed, wrapping his arms around me tightly. We drove to the closest store and bought the first bathing suits we found since we didn't have any clothes with us. Bear was in bright ass neon pink swim trunks and I had on a black and white striped bikini. We are currently the only ones in the pool and it's one of those super nice ones at the hotel that have the glass wall that you can look out at the beach. "You look beautiful." He whispered, kissing my neck. I giggled, squirming in his grip. I turned around and he picked me up, pulling me into his lap. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he smiled down at me. "It's crazy that you've already been here over a month." He said, wrapping his arms tightly around my butt. "I know,  I've already put up with you for a month. " I smiled and he laughed, placing a light kiss on my lips.

"I be in Miami club 11 makin trouble, I be yellin order more bubbles, more bubbles more" Bear and I both sang, me standing on the bed, using my hair brush as a pretend microphone. "Ice out let it shine, got my teeth out, shawty bad, geeked up by that rerock. Ten toes down, designer baby all I know." I sang loudly, flopping down on my butt. Bear laughed at me and turned down the music. "I've never enjoyed anything more than watching you do that." He smiled, getting up from the chair and walking over to me. He put his hands on either side of my face and I stood up on my knees so we were level. "Babydoll, you are absolutely breath taking." He grinned. I felt my face get hotter, something about being called babydoll instantly made me blush. He leaned down and kissed me. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. It'd been a week and a half since we'd made out or had sex and trust me when I say that I was more than willing to let him have his way with me.

"Fuck." I panted, laying next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled my naked body into his side. "Best sex of my life." He grinned, kissing my hair. "Hard to believe I lived a whole week without it." I rolled my eyes, laughing. "You're so dramatic." He reached over and grabbed the tv remote off the table. "I prefer eccentric." He smirked. "Of course you do" I mumbled and he laughed.

Bear fell asleep not too long after he turned on the tv. I got out of the bed carefully, not wanting to wake him up and went to the bathroom. I slipped on some clothes and tied my hair up. I grabbed my phone, wallet and room key before quietly leaving the room.

I got back to the hotel room a couple hours later and it was now 12 am. When I got in the room the tv was still quietly playing and Bear was sleeping still. I kicked off my shoes and pulled down my shorts. I stripped off my shirt and grabbed Bears, leaving me in a shirt and underwear. I took my hair out and snuck back into bed. I turned off the lamp and tv before laying down. Bear stirred a little before his arm wrapped around me and his head rested on my upper stomach. He is most definitely a cuddler.

I've been pretty honest with Bear since we've met about anything that happened to come up but there's some things he doesn't need to know about me just yet, if ever. He's easy to be honest with though. He doesn't really judge or say anything about it, he gets that not everything is rainbows and sunshine. I enjoy that about him. He's open, blunt and up front.

******************
Hey guys, this chapter is kinda all over the place, I'm sorry hah. The next one will be better. Anyways. Out of curiosity, how many of y'all like the smutty parts or just prefer skipping around it?