Reminder|51

"Have you two made up?" Tj asked. I glanced at Bear and back to him. "We're Fine for now." "Fine?" He squinted at me. I laughed at him. "Yeah. Fine." I rolled my eyes at him. He laughed, holding his hands up. Tj walked away and Bear and I just looked at each other. "Congrats...I guess." I said, in a kidding way. He let out a breath he was holding in when he laughed. "Thank you, Angel, for your sincerity." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm glad you came tonight." He grinned, pulling me towards him. "Tj kinda forced me." He leaned in for a kiss and I turned my head. "You don't get rewarded for being an ass. You have to earn it back." I whispered in his ear before walking away to find Jason.

"Hey, didn't expect to see you here." Jason smiled at me. I sighed. "Yeah, I didn't expect to come." "Are y'all good now?" Charlie asked. "We're..." I trailed off looking over at Bear. "We're talking." He laughed and handed me his drink. "You could use this." He winked. I downed it and made a face. "Who makes a whole cup of straight up Hennessy." He laughed. "You're the one who straight up took the whole cup." "So, honestly, what's going on with y'all?" I sighed. "I have no fucking clue anymore. We were friends, then we were friends who were fucking, then we said we had feelings, then he fucked someone else and now we're here." "Damn." "That's a pretty good explanation." I heard Matt from behind me and felt his arm snake around my waist. Jason's eyes went wide and gave Charlie a look. Before Charlie could speak he dragged him away. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Come on, baby" He said smoothly, pulling me closer to him. I swear, if you've ever heard him say the word baby you'd understand how I felt right now because it sounds so insanely sexy coming out of his mouth. "Stop." I whispered. "Stop what baby?" He smirked, leaning in. "If there weren't so many people here right now I could fuck you on the couch, the table, the other couch, the chair-" "I get it." I cut him off, my breathing heavy. He smirked again and licked his lips. "Don't be mad at me baby, please." And with that sentence the next thing I know were in the hallway making out.

"Matt." I breathed out as we separated and he continued to kiss down my neck. "There's literally a whole house of people." "So?" He replied muffled. He pulled away and grabbed my hand, pulling me down the hallway into the bedroom we put a drunk Jason and Izzy in the first night we met. He pushed me inside and locked the door. "Oh my god"I barely had time to mumble out before his shirt was off and his hand was slipping around my throat. He kissed me hard and walked us backwards to the bed. He pushed me back on the bed and stood at the end between my legs. I watched eagerly as he slid off his belt in one swift motion and pushed his jeans down. He pulled my hips to the very edge of the bed and pulled down my pants to reveal I wasn't wearing any panties. "Fuck." He mumbled, dropping to his knees in front of the bed.

Someone was banging on the door but we didn't stop.
"We can literally hear you out here!" I heard Tj's voice and laughed. Matt yelled back "I don't give a Fuck." And continued fucking me. "It is your party ya know." I said. He looked down at me and rolled his eyes. "I'm exactly where I wanna be." He whispered in my ear.

"Where's my bra?" I asked looking around and buttoning my jeans. He looked around for a minute. "Here." Matt said, tossing it to me. I grinned and caught it. I pulled my shirt over my head as he was putting his belt back on. We were both fully dressed and stood there for a second, starring at each other before he made his way over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. "You are stunning, angel." He whispered, kissing my head.

Halfway through the night I lost Matt an pretty much all of my friends. I'd had a few drinks and I was quite enjoying the party. There were TONS of people here. And I was dancing with this guy who I didn't recognize. He was covered in tattoos and smelled fruity, which I found funny. "Are you a friend of Bears?" He asked as we sat down. "Yeah, you could say that." I laughed. "What about you? How do you know him?" "We used to tour together back in the day." I nodded. "Sounds fun, he must have been a trip back then." He laughed and nodded. "He was definitely...different than he is now. He's always been a great dude, I'm happy he got sober." I nodded even though I wanted to roll my eyes. Sober, for the most part. He doesn't drink on a daily basis but he does get super drunk when he's frustrated. "But anyways, where are you from, because I'd bet money it's not Cali." He laughed. "Originally from Texas but I moved to Michigan when I was like 2." He nodded.

We talked for another 10 minutes before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Matt as he sat next to me. "Hey man." The cute guy I was talking to said. "What's up, Trav?" He responded. "Just making new friends." 'Trav' winked at me. I could see Matt's jaw briefly clench before he blew it off. He laughed. "Mind if I steal her away for a few?" Trav laughed. "I'm sure we can catch up later." He said to me before Matt grabbed my hand pulling me up. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him, rocking us back and fourth. "You interrupted my conversation because?" I asked. "Well, Angel, I saw you talking to Travis and you were a bit too close.." he leaned in closer to me. "And I need to remind everyone that you're mine." He smirked before placing his lips on mine. I let him kiss me this time with no protest. We pulled away and I mumbled, "I think you need a reminder of what this relationship is." I smirked and patted his chest, turning away.