Deal

The temperature dropped.

Elsa did her best to keep calm but the anger was start to build up inside of her. She couldn't just freeze him in front of all these people or they might think of her as even more of a monster and send an angry mob after her.

She'd like to freeze him. Actually, what she'd really like to do was freeze his feet to the ground, make a sharp icicle and watch the delicious smell of dark fear and splattered blood ooze as she cackles and presses the weapon into his horrified face...

Elsa's heart leaped in shock. Did I just think like that? She thought, feeling the blood drain out of her face, making her complexion even more pale. Oh no. She did not just let that horrible voice take over her mind for a second. She should worry about that later...

"What are you doing here?" Elsa hissed, watching as Hans's face crumple as if he expected her to give him a welcome hug, "You are not allowed in Arendelle! How dare you come here!"

"No, your majesty, please give me a chance-"

"You do not deserve one!"

"Please, I just came to apologize-"

"I swear, you vile piece of filth, I could destroy you if it weren't for my sisters special day!"

 Hans saddened, his green eyes dimming. "Ah, yes, this is her engagement ball..."

"Prince Hans, did you actually think you'd still have a chance with my sister even after what you had done in the past?" Elsa scoffed, her hands on her hips (Jack was silently admiring despite his confusion).

Hans hesitated. "No, your majesty," He looked at Elsa and his eyes seemed to spark in an idea, "I just came back to Arendelle to apologize. I swear, I am a changed man-"

"Old habits die hard," Elsa's eyes were cold, "but yours are unforgivable!"

As she turned away, a gesture to dismiss him, Hans desperately grabbed her arm, "Please, you highness-"

"Whoa, let go, dude," Jack's stepped in front of Elsa, shoving Hans away. The Guardian of Fun usually had a happy smile but Elsa had never seen his snowflake-iris eyes go so cold and so dark as he folded his arms protectively in front of her. (^.^ Jelly Jack)  

Hans cleared his throat. "And you might be?"

"Jack Frost," Jack's tone was threatening, "and I'll freeze your butt if you try that again."

"Hans, leave now, I don't think his joking." Elsa said quietly from behind Jack. She was secretly flattered that Jack sounded so serious when it came to her. Though, it was a little scary seeing him so angry.

For a split second, Hans looked disgusted at the sight of Jack...as if the Winter spirit wasn't good enough for his presence. Hans eyed Jack's attire, his gaze travelling from the bare feet and to the shepherd staff. He caught ELsa's eyes and gave a small huff as if to say you-seriously-chose-this-oaf

"But, your majesty," Hans wasn't ready to back down, "I travelled all this way from the southern isles just for an apology. At least hear me out...without any disruptions."

Elsa sighed. She felt a headache coming on. How badly she wanted to freeze this filthy, despicable thing called a person. But Anna looked so happy, standing there with Kristoff and receiving words to congratulate her and her love...Elsa couldn't ruin this day for her sister. Even if the biggest douche bag in the world just walked in.

"I shall speak to you later," Elsa spoke with finality in her tone, "but I insist that you leave this celebration and not let your presence be known to my sister."