Too Dressy

2 days.

Yes, two whole days.

And Elsa was still not ready to come out of her room yet.

Well, no one could blame her. She felt absolutely terrified. All that darkness that had flowed through her skin when she was out in the storm...it made her shudder at the memory of it. Luckily, she manged to stop the blizzard...again. The towns people weren't so happy she was back, though they were glad Anna was still Queen, even though strawberry-blonde didn't do most of the work.

Elsa just needed time to...think.

Hiccup must have explained to the others about her scary yellow eyes and her uncontrolled 'problem' during the storm when they rescued her, because now everyone was giving her space. Which was a good thing, since it did make her feel a bit better.

But then there was Jack.

All Elsa wanted to do was break open her ice-jammed door, knock down everyone in her way, run into Jack's arms, wrap her arms around his neck, hold him closely, hungrily lean in close and...

Of course, all she did was sit in her room and be the most depressing person ever

Elsa sighed and looked at her reflection in her slightly frosted mirror. Her hair was in it's usual braid with little snowflakes. The dress she was wearing was as white as snow and very simple but still elegant. Being platinum-blonde, having pale skin and wearing a white dress just made her icy blue eyes seem even more prettier. Elsa knew she was pretty. She wasn't the kind to worry about her looks all the time.

But when she looked at her reflection, she always saw someone completely different.

Elsa always saw a slender girl with dark, black hair in a side braid. She always wore the same depressing black dress and her eyes were always the same scary yellow eyes, the evil smirk plastered to her lips.

Elsa let out another heavy sigh, thinking. Maybe she should stay in her room for a little longer-

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

"ELSA! ELSA! ELSA!" A familiar voice shrieked as the banging on Elsa's frosted door continued.

Elsa looked at her door in shock. Is Anna that desperate to build a snowman? 

Taking quick steps across her room, Elsa unfroze her door and open it, hoping it wasn't destroyed by her sister's pummeling fists. When she swung the door open, she looked at the strawberry-blonde in surprise.

Anna stood there, breathless. For some reason, her hair was done in some fancy bun up do while her dress was green and gold. Her eyes were shining with happiness while her cheeks were flushed in excitement.

She tried to compose herself by doing an awkward curtsy but ended up tripping over and into Elsa.

"Wow, Anna," Elsa laughed at her ssister's appearance as she steadied her from falling, "What happened?"

Seeing her sister happy, made Elsa happy. And it almost made her forget about her reflection. Anna was smiling widely and she looked like she was going to cry in joy. She opened her mouth and shreiked in happiness:

"KRISTOFF PROPOSED!"

...

"Your not mad, are you?"

Was the first thing Anna asked. She was checking for signs of Elsa getting angry and running off to the mountains again, freezing the entire kingdom. Of course Elsa would never do that again...right?