Chapter 9 - Meeting the Parents for the First Time

Start from the beginning

We talked for a while. All together it was really fun.

(D's P.O.V.)

I shot out of bed this morning to find Harry standing shirtless at the end of the bed.

"Holy shit I'm meeting your parents today"

"Damn I was hoping my shirtlessness would make you forget."

"I don't think anything could make me forget." I said. "but I like the shirtlessness"

"Paige and Louis already left, the wanted to get an early start I guess."

"Well then."

"How about I make you some breakfast while you go get dressed" he said I got up and got ready, then went out to find this gorgeous breakfast that looked extremely yummy. I searched the table for the one thing I really wanted.

"The bacon's right here love." he said. I ran over and almost tackled him for the plate. "You didn't need to run me over, I would've just given you the plate."

"but this way was more fun." I said smiling. I went and sat at the table and at almost all of the food on the table.

"Ok, it's time to go." Harry said when we were all cleaned up. My eyes went wide.

"Oh god oh god oh god." I said.

"Oh come on you'll be fine. I met your parents with out a hitch."

"That's different, that was you meeting my parents, not me meeting yours"

"Listen, if they don't love you, which will be completely impossible, then it won't matter, because I'll still love you"

"That's not making me feel any better."

"Oh let's just go." he said pulling me out the door.

When we got to his house, he opened the door and we went inside.

"Oh motherrrrrr" he sing songed. Anne came in from the kitchen.

"There's my boy." She said giving Harry a hug. "And you must be Darrian." she said giving me a hug also. "Gemma your brother's home!" seconds later a girl appeared.

"Hello big brother." she said giving him a hug. "Wow you did not do her justice. Look at you! You are gorgeous!" I laughed

"Thanks you are too!" I said.

Gemma took me on a tour of the house while Harry got caught up with his mom.

"And this is Harry's room she said. I walked and looked at his childhood room. It was filled with pictures of him and Gemma and him and his mom and Robin. It was cute seeing how much he cared about his family.

"He really cares about you guys." I said.

"Yeah, he cares about you too. I see it in his eye's when he looks at you. He really does love you." i smiled and sat on the bed

"Right you are Gemma." Harry said coming in the room.

"I'll let you two be then." Gemma said leaving the room. I waited until she was out of ear shot.

"Do they like me?" I said harry laughed.

"No" my eyes went wide.

"Relax they love you" I hit him in the arm "Owww."

"Don't do that!" I said.

"Alright, let's go down stairs. I think my mom made some sort of snack or lunch or something. I don't know." I laughed and we went down stairs.