Chap 12: Getting Back On Their Feet

Gfriend's Dorm

It's been two days since the incident. Got7 stayed with Gfriend those two days and made them smile again. Got7 was glad that they could make them smile but they had to leave now. Their break is over and their sajang-nim said they had a comeback in a month.

Jinyoung: Bye guys! See you soon. Call us if anything happens.

JB: Yeah! Even if we're busy, just call or leave a message. We'll try to visit soon.

Sowon: It's fine, guys. This is just the procedur. Take care. Good luck with your comeback.

Umji: Annyeong, oppa-deul. Take care. Thank you for being here for us!

Bambam: Anytime girls. Just forget them.

The two groups hugged each other. Got7 got on their van and head back to JYP. Gfriend entered their dorm with smiles. They watched TV and the K-Idol news was on.

For the past few days, there were a lot of stirs in scandals. A few days ago, Gfriend and Got7 posted on their Instagram about going to Lotte together. Fans suspected them of dating but still promised to support them. Some fans said that 'The Best Friends of Kpop' were more to 'The Best Couple Group in Kpop'. But as much as the fans hope, Gfriend and Got7 still deny it by saying they were just friends. But through all this, last week's news haven't calm down. ARMYs were reported still threatening Gfriend for the scandal between them and BTS. Suspiciously, the day after Gftriend and Got7 post their lovey-dovey photos, BTS post a selfie of themselves upset. The shocking thing was what they captioned. Suga of BTS captioned "What's so good about that Thai guy? He isn't any better than me. You said you liked a guy who can rap. I'm better than he is". Fans speculate that the Thai guy Suga mentioned was Bambam and the girl that he was saying this to was Umji, as she once said on an interview, she likes guy who can rap. You can check the other captions plus the article and fan speculations on our website.

(Damn, that was so long for me😂)

Yuju: Well, at least we know the truth behind this whole thing without even checking our phones.

Umji: I'll be reading the article, unnie.

The others continued watching TV when Sowon received a call from their manager. Sowon left the living room so that the call won't be disturbed. Sowon answered the call.

Sowon: Annyeonghaseyo,manager-nim.

Manager: Annyeong Sowon ah. The CEO wants you girls in his office in 15 minutes. Don't be late and don't worry. I heard it's good news.

Sowon :Nae manager-nim. We'll be getting ready now. Annyeong.

Sowon ended the call and head back to the living room. She told the girls to get ready to mewt the CEO. After 10 minutes, they were all ready. They set off to their CEO's office.

Yuju: What do you think it is, unnie?

Yerin: I'm thinking a CF offer or something like that.

They knock on the CEO's door before hearing a loud 'Come in' from inside. They entered and bowed to their CEO.

CEO: So girls, your last comeback was last September. Good news. You're having a comeback. In a few weeks actually. To be specific, 3 weeks.So, we have to prepare quickly.

The girls silently squeal their hearts out.

SinB: What's the title if the song?

CEO: 'Bam'( Time For The Moon Night).

Eunha: Eo? Is it a sad song?

CEO: Quite. But still upbeat. Similar to Rough.

Yuju: When will we start practicing?

CEO: It would be better to start soon. If it's okay, can you make it this evening?

Umji: Nae. We can make it.

CEO: Good! You may go now. Oh and I'm sorry about hearing the news. I'm sorry for your break ups.

Sowon: Oh it's nothing to be sorry about. We're fine. Thankfully, Got7 were there to help. We are very thankful to them.

CEO: Ah~ I heard they are also having a comeback?

Yerin: Nae, CEO-nim. We'll go now if you don't mind.

They left the office and bumped into their manager who was walking down the hallway. 

Manager: About your comeback, you can get the lyrics from your vocal trainers. You choreographers are still completing the final touches in the dance.  Make sure you're already at the vocal room at 4 PM. It will probably be until 10PM. Then get some rest. Tomorrow, you're going to start dance training at 5AM until 12PM. You will rest until 3PM. After that you will continue learning the other songs. Today will mainly be just the main song. So, go and get a few minutes of rest. It's only 12PM.

Sowon: Okay, manager-nim. We'll be getting a bit of rest now.

The manager nods and continues his work.

Sowon: Let's go get the lyrics first. It would be easier if we memorize a bit first.

They head to their dorm after getting their lyrics from the vocal trainers.

Eunha: I really like this part. Bam bam bam bame, bam haneul nara~

Umji: I like that part too, it sounds cute but dark at the same time.

Yerin: I'll be resting in my room for a while.

The girls rest up until 3.50 PM. They got ready and went to the vocal room.

Big Hit Ent

Suga: Hyung, I've written these lyrics two days ago. The beats were just made a few minutes ago .Can we have our comeback in a month or two?

Bang PD: Good lyrics but these sound so dark. Did something happen?

Suga: Nothing much. Just a fight with GFriend.

Bang PD: Did you already prepare the other songs? To go in the album, I mean?

Suga: Two done. I heard Namjoon already has 3 songs. We currently have 6 songs including this one.

Bang PD: I'll arrange the comeback with your manager after this. You may go now, Yoongi.

Suga: Nae, hyung.

The next two weeks, the three groups don't talk to each other. All busy with their schedules. GFriend's teaser was out. GOT7 was congratulating them. BTS was still silent. Shocked with their sudden comeback. They focused on their comebacks, doing their job. People were expecting big from Gfriend's comeback as they were still hot from the scandals. The comeback could be a big clue about their relationship or the truth to the scandal.

To be continued

I love seeing these two interact. The fact that SinB was even on a VLive with Moonbin was also a great thing. They aren't afraid of showing their friendship at all

I don't ship them but I just love these two being able to show their friendship. Moonbin is so scared of SinB. The other members of Astro don't understand how come SinB is not afraid of Moonbin. (Moonbin is the softly scary one in Astro). Anyway, don't forget to vote Gfriend on MCountdown. They are just below Astro. Don't forget to stream Sunrise. Fighting!
Date:20/1/2019