Chap 1 : Got Caught

Soumu CEO: You girls must be questioning why I brought you here.

The girls just nod.

Soumu CEO: Girls, I support you guys dating...but please be careful of your identity. Last time it was Eunha, no it's you Yerin.

The CEO showed them a picture of them that caught Yerin and Taehyung under a cherry blossom tree,kissing.

Yerin:Joesonghamnida, CEO-nim. I should have taken into thought about my surroundings.

Yerin bowed 90° a few times, apologizing.

Soumu CEO:As I said the first time you wanted to date, I'm not against it. But don't use this freedom and forget who you are. You are one of the top 5 girl groups in Korea. Don't ruin your reputation. You also know who you're dating. The most popular Kpop group. You can be bashed to the worst.

Gfriend juat lowered their heads.

Soumu CEO: You may go back to your dorm now. Don't cause any trouble. Remember, I'm doing this to avoid any bad rumor around you.

Gfriend: Nae CEO-nim.

Gfriend bowed to their CEO befire walking out of the office. The walk to their dorm was silent. Once they stepped into their dorm, they sat around the living room.

Yerin:Mian unnie. I promised to not cause trouble but we got into trouble because if me. Mian...

Sowon:It's okay,Yerin. I know you're tired. Getting scolded by the manager then getting blabbered by our CEO. Go take a nap. Stop blaming yourself okay?

Yerin just nod before walking to her shared room with Sowon.

Umji:Unnie, I've never seen CEO-nim that upset before. I feel bad. If we do something bad, the first person that hears is him.

Sowon:Calm down,Umji-ya...He's fine. You know he is stressed with all his work. We can't expect him to never scold us. He would be inhuman.

Yuju: Unnie, I'm scared. What if our fans and Bangtan Oppas fans know about us dating. They would probably hate us.

Yuju hugged Eunha and snuggled her head on Eunha'a shoulder.

Eunha:If that happens, we will know who the actual fans are. Only true fans will accept it and know that we are also human.

SinB:Eunha unnie is right, Yuju unnie. I don't want to doubt our fans but it's true that only a few are the ones that are true fans.

Sowon:You girls go take a nap. I know you're exhausted from today's practice.

The girls nod before setting off to their rooms. After they entered their room, Sowon pulled out her phone amd text someone.

Sowon: Oppa, did Taehyung get into trouble? Yerin was scolded by manager-nim and we were asked to keep our relationships more careful.

Jin: Yes, he did get into trouble. Taehyung is now in his room complaining to Jungkook about it. Our company's Twitter is getting blown up with ARMY's comments.

Sowon: Let's meet up, oppa.

Jin: Sure. When?

Sowon: When are you free?

Jin: Well, we finished vocal training earlier and Bang PD ordered us to rest. He gave us two days off.

Sowon: Then let's meet tomorrow at the usual café. Maybe at 9A.M. We don't have practice tomorrow and people are already at work and at school so there won't be a lot of people.

Jin: Okay. Don't forget to wear a black mask and cap, SoJung-ie.

Sowon: Nae, my RJ.

Jin: Yah. Don't call me by my BT21 character.

Sowon: Merong~😜.

Jin: You'll get it tomorrow. Anyway, bye! You should go get somerest.

Sowon: Nae. You too. Bye oppa~

Sowon closed her phone and stood up, walking to her and Yerin's shared room. She walked to her bed and took a nap. She slept for a while until...

???: KIM SOJUNG! WAKE UP!

Sowon:What are you doing here?!

To be continued~

Hi guys! So this is the first chap. Hope you enjoyed. Once again, I appologize for deleting my old story. I'm happy that some of you are still supporting me. Love you all!
Date:3/12/2018