Part 24: Hello Sojin, Hello Hell

Note: Guys, I made a mistake in Part 22, I said they were in a Waiting Room but in Part 23, appeared SinB's room. I'm sorry😂. Also, the ones who got back together was Sumji, Eunkook and Yumin. The others haven't yet.

The next morning, they woke up by the sound of the door to the Waiting Room, creaking open. In came a female figure that Gfriend haven't seen for over a month. They got up and ran towards her.

Gfriend: Sojin unnie~~!!

Sojin: Yah,yah! Loosen the hug please!

They moved away, giggling. The boys were still half-asleep not knowing anything. They did not know who Sojin was. But in whatever situation, they still got up and politely bowed to Sojin. Sojin bowed back.

Sojin: You guys may not know me. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Sojin imnida. I'm Sowon's older sister. I was born in May 1994. You guys don't need to introduce yourselves though. I know each and everyone of you because of these kids.

Gf (exc SW): Unnie~

Sowon: You guys are acting like you're her little sister.

Jinjin: The actual little sister's jealous.

Laughter filled the room early in the morning.

SinB: Oh! Unnie, why are you here actually?

Sojin stopped laughing. Her face turned a bit red.

Sojin: Huh...almost forgot the reason. What did I warn you boys since the start?

Sojin asked whilst turning to BTS, eyes enraged. Slowly BTS swallowed hard. Namjoon crawled away, knowing he couldn't protect his members in this situation. Gfriend quickly signalled GOT7, Astro and Namjoon to follow them. They went to a room at the end of the hallway while Sojin teaches the few a lesson that will stick to the end.

SinB: Ooh, they are dead meat out there. Can't I see what Sojin unnie does?

SinB begged Sowon.

Sowon: Are you crazy? You do not know what she would do and you must not know.

A shout from outside was heard.

Jin: Yah! Appo! At least go slow on me! I'm older than you. Respect please!

Sojin: You were with my own sister, so it's twice the usual for you!

Sowon closed the door fully. The people in the room turned pale. Sowon just shook her head.

Sowon: It could be traumatic for some. Don't worry, someone's had it worse than this.

JB: Who exactly?

Sowon: My before debut ex. And when I say 'worse', I actually mean it.

The pale became even more pale.

Eunha: Uhh.....I'll go to the kitchen for a second.

Eunha ran out before anyone could stop her. A few seconds a high pitched squeal was heard and Eunha came rushing back to the room.

Eunha: Unnie, please ask Sojin unnie to stop. She's too scary right now!

Sowon hesitated for a second before getting up and went out of the room. The shouts died down. After a few minutes, it became quiet, suspiciously quiet. The ones in the room played rock, paper, scissors to see who has to go out and check what happened. In the end, it was left to Jinyoung and Jinjin. Jinjin threw out rock, Jinyoung threw scissors. Jinyoung sighed quietly and walked to the door. Before he was able to open it, another figure opened it. He fell from shock.

Jinyoung: Ahhh! Please don't kill me! I haven't told my mom about the broken flower pot.

Sowon: What is the matter with you?

Rocky: Noona, I think we should ask you that. What happened to you?

Sowon: Just....go back to the living room.

They silently went out and peeked into the living room. Sojin was sitting on a single sofa while the boys were huddled up, close together on the edge of a long sofa, far from Sojin, eyeing her as if she just commited a crime.

Sojin: The deed is done. You guys can relax.

All of them were unsure on who she was talking to. Sojin suddenly got up and went to the kitchen. Sowon gave the signal for them to go sit down. Sowon then walked to the kitchen to talk to her sister.

Eunwoo: So umm...what actually happened?

Jungkook: I do not want to talk about it. She's a demon in angel clothing, I swear.

Hoseok: She did actually look like a demon though. Especially when she was holding that rod.

Hoseok said as he pointed to the thin metal rod on the ground beside him.

Yuju: Oh come on...it couldn't be that bad...right?

Jimin: You see this bright red mark? That was just from her hand. Her hand, I say!

Jimin pointed to the red hand print on his fore arm.

JB: She's a girl though, it couldn't be that bad.

Jin: Yah! I thought she electrocuted me when she kept slapping and punching my back and arms. The stinging feeling is still here.

Sojin: Don't you know it's bad to talk behind the back of others?

Sojin reappeared in the living room with a dark look on her face, Sowon was standing behind her, smiling and giggling. BTS continued huddling up close together.

Sojin: Oh calm down. That was nothing compared to the ones before this.

Everyone gulped nervously while Sowon only laughed half-heartedly.

Sowon: Seriously unnie..if you don't stop, someone might report you on abuse😂.

Sojin: You know I only do this for a few reasons.

Sowon: Ara, ara.

Everyone gathered in the living room together. Youngjae turned on the TV, coincedentally it was the Idol TV News.

Recently, Source Music called in us for a sudden press conference. The following is the clip of Source Music's artist, Gfriend who wanted to tell something to the whole Kpop Community.

*video of the recorded press conference on Chap 22*

As you heard and saw through the clip, you now have the full story of all the scandals that have been happening. They sincerely apologize to every ARMY, BUDDY and other Kpop communities for causing many scandals that may have had something to do with your own favored artist. Earlier this morning, we had posted the article and it had received some comments from netizens. Check the article on our website.

Jackson: So, war is about to begin. You girls ready?

The girls nodded before each and every one of them pulled out their phones.

To be continued...

The wait was worth it so much😍. There is probably only 1/2 chapters left. See the end of the story soon.
Date: 9/3/2019