vi. dicks for christmas

I rest my back against the cold wall, not bothering if someone walks in in the middle of my hibernation. yes, i was tired as hell, and it’s making me more tired waiting for these so called men to come out of their caves and finally leave the sleep magnet house.

foot steps filled the quiet room, making it obvious that they were rushing themselves because they’re going to be late if they don’t get in the road this moment.

“c’mon, get your slow arses down here already!” i yelled, earning a frustrated growl from each and every one of them.

soon, they ran down the stairs with wet hairs and crumbled shirts. “geez, what the hell did you do inside the shower, jack off each other?” i complained lightly banging my head against the wall with my arms crossed.

“so what if we do?” michael replied with a smirk in his face, ready to leave the house. i rolled my eyes in return and led the way towards the car.

“well you could’ve made it a bit faster,” i add up to answer to michael’s statement after they finished gathering up on the backseat and i step on the front seat with the driver.

“now where’s the fun in that?” michael came, and i was too tired and sleepy to hit him with a witty comeback so i just sighed deeply, making it obvious for him that that was my reply, i just closed my eyes with my arms crossed again and my head rested on the window. having a quick nap was just all i needed until i was awakened with really large hands in a terribly, annoying shaking and yelling by the curly headed kid.

before i slid out the car my eyes suddenly gazed on the man beside me, which was the driver. now, why do i have the feeling somebody in this car shouldn’t be in this car. driving.

“is this really the recording studio?” calum scanned the place. even i don’t know where we were, it was like a huge car storage area because there were a few cars and the silence was clearly ear-deafening.

“no, is this really a recording studio?” later then, ashton spoke, his voice a bit shaky showing his nervousness based on the situation and the conclusions his mind were jumping in.

the driver was nowhere to be found, the guys were a few inches away from each other and i was holding back a smile on how scared they all looked. i stood by them blankly, leaning against the car. i don’t even think they know i’m here from their paranoia.

“uh, guys…” calum’s voice trailed, his mouth nearly opened staring at a group of muscular men and a quite bizarre looking guy at the middle.

“good day, gentlemen.” The guy spoke as soon as he reached us. “i am james.” he says with a confident tone.

“uh, you don’t look like a recording artist to me” luke states, swallowing hard.

he earns a chuckle from james, who got joined by his fellow army of obviously steroid men. “that’s because i’m not.” the curve on his lips disappeared. “now, stop playing around and tell me which one of you has the tablet?!” he grits his teeth through frustration.

i squint my eyes a bit, observing his posture. I shake my head “normad.” whispering to myself. quite close to a hemophage but not much of a fighter—okay they’re not a fighter. They’re an absurd looking alien like postured, pale complexioned mutant. their minds work like magic but they use it in good ways, we have normads working for our organization as well. maybe this one’s mind’s in a malfunctioning period because normads are man’s creation too and can lead to unfinished chemical bonds.

“tablet? what tablet? you mean the gadget tablet or the medicine tablet?” michael huffed, i almost choked on my own laugh trying to control it.