xx. useless bro advices

another extremely silent car ride for the four of them to enjoy... hardly. after the violent way of paul and megan of showing love, it was about time to get back to reality and go back home, that is, if all of them survive the ear-deafening silence that's all over the small space they all share inside the car.

however, it was completely the opposite inside everybody's minds, with all the thoughts running around their heads; each with different questions in confusion about the tension you could almost touch inside the car, filled with nothing but deep sighs and occasional shifts of movements.

how luke's eyebrows stayed furrowed, recapping the growing feud between him and megan. he thinks, what could've actually happened? just because everything's back to normal doe it mean they have to as well? luke was more than glad nobody could hear his thoughts, especially megan, because all that was running around it was how she was such a bitch after the meaningful night they shared together. he wasn't mad, but he knew he wasn't happy about it either.

megan was also in her own fits of worries in her thoughts. but who would blame her, you know? spending the time alone with a boy who's been keeping her heart rapidly awake, undoing the screws in her head, with just what? a pair of paralyzing eyes, blonde strands to run along, and a pierced lip. with thoughts like that, megan couldn't help but peek a little sight of luke. but sadly, the rear view mirror's angle was too low, it only showed the sight of luke's lips. luke's lips, luke's lips, she thought. now, it all became insane. because she couldn't stop thinking of their lips together, luke's hands pressed softly against the back of her skin, swearing to herself she could feel his touch through her bones. oh, she knows she had never felt everything at once... no.

megan shakes her head aggressively before any more ridiculous scenarios come popping out her head. she sighs deeply in disbelief of catching herself reminiscing the makeout her and luke had.

paul stops the car, undoing his seatbelt. everyone else follows, as they see they've already reached the house, stepping out as well.

luke seemed to startle everyone when he rudely shuts the car door, sprinting inside the house before anyone else. megan rolls his eyes at him, annoyed at his behavior.

"geez, what's wrong with everybody today." michael scratches the back of his head, wondering. but soon stepping inside as well.

"looks like you've got tantrums to attend to," paul jokingly teases, earning a glare from megan. "i'll be off." he states, stepping inside the car ready to leave.

megan coldly ignores him, turning her back to walk towards the house. "oh, and by the way," paul yells from the window. megan didn't turn around to face him, but she stopped walking and listened. "your romeo seem to be very fond of his mindless endearment for you, and it's your call on however you wanna handle that. but may i tell you, you're between two races, the human race, and the mutant's. if that doesn't remind you of how messy that already is, then i don't know what will. i just hope you know the right things to put first."

and with that, he drives off. sending megan into her own pool thoughts once again, as she carefully enters the house. soon being met by blue orbs of someone sipping coffee, sitting at the edge of the table. she looks away immediately, ignoring everyone while she walks towards her room.

luke sighs, forming a pit of guilt at his stomach. it felt awful, being with her like this.

"you guys fight or something?" calum asks, noticing the tension that passed by between them, and obviously, that sad look on luke's face.

luke obviously couldn't answer, out of words to explain what actually happened between them.

"nice move, luke. haven't even made a move and you two are already fighting. quite the lady's man, you are." michael cocks at him, whilst playing ping pong by himself.