Chapter 15

That nightmare, it came again.
It happened two days ago, it happened again last night.

"I'm nervous! Unnie, you didn't tell us that sajang-nim is going to be there today!" Rose said as a sudden wave of panic surged in.

"You guys will do well, trust me," manager-unnie reassured her. Sang-won and Blackpink members were on the way to YG building.

"I hope sajang-nim is in a good mood," Jennie said as she munched her food. Lisa nodded as she put her hands together into a praying pose.

"I pray he won't come at my pronunciation. Although I'm sure he will," Lisa continued.

Yes, of course, that shadow came again. He's been with me ever since trainee days. I wonder why he's always there.

"Rosie, I just watched your V-Live with Jisoo-unnie, the re-upload. I was all alone in my room that day! Why didn't you call me to come too?" Lisa asked, opening her mouth wide, followed by a cute "Aaaa", asking Jennie for a piece of her food.

"You were sleeping!" Rose replied.

Last night, what did I think about before going to sleep, that eventually triggered my nightmare? I had a short phone call with Jinyoungah, he kept getting distracted last night. I wonder if something was bothering him..

"Oh, but on that day, I had a girls talk with Jisoo-unnie! You won't be able to guess what happened to her at Inkigayo! I was squealing non-stop!!"

"Wae, wae, wae?" Jennie and Lisa responded in a flash. "How come you guys didn't tell us?"

"Mianhae, we were busy practicing yesterday. I forgot to tell you!"

"Okay, whatever, tell us fast, fast!" Lisa started bickering with Rose. The latter scoffed.

"Alright, alright. So here goes.....Jisoo-unnie has a love rival!!!"

And then I played with Dalgom, fell asleep in the middle of it, and the next thing I knew I jolted awake because of that nightmare. Ah, but I remember there was a glimpse of Jinyoung in my dream. Then why did it turn into a nightmare?

"A love rival?" Sang-won got curious and asked. It really turned into a gossip among them.

"Yes!" Rose exclaimed, clapping her hands in exaggerated excitement.

"What do you mean, Rosie? You're being so annoying right now," Lisa whined in English. Jennie nodded, still munching her food.

Last night, it didn't chase me or anything. The shadow just appeared. Still, it was so scary..

"Ask unnie yourself! It's not fun if I'm the one telling you, right?"

"Jisoo-unnie, what is it? What love rival?" Jennie asked.

I wonder why. Is it a ghost that's been following me? Because honestly, I'm tired. It's tiring to be awakened in the middle of the night. I have so many things to do, I have schedules and practices.

"Unnie!"

"She doesn't hear you," Lisa told Jennie, now fixing her focus on her unnie.