Chapter 8

Sunday, February 19th 2017.

Jisoo waved to her fans from inside the van. She was getting used to this mini car 'fan-meeting' in front of SBS building right after she finished filming Inkigayo. She couldn't go out from the car, though, her manager only allowed her to open the car window and interact with her fans like that. The fans couldn't even get really close to the car, otherwise Jisoo's manager would just drive off. Despite the uncomfortable situation, Jisoo was grateful that her fans still appreciated her effort.

Today, she received so many letters and presents, and there were even more fans coming to see her off. She smiled and waved, not forgetting to tell her fans to take care of themselves, to be careful, and to eat healthily. For the entire day, her smile never left her face.

"Someone is really happy, today, huh?" Lee Sang-won asked Jisoo when the idol had finished with her mini fan-meeting. Jisoo, who was reading one letter from a fan, turned her head and smiled at her manager.

"Unnie, you won't believe me what happened today." She leaned into her seat, smiling widely. Just a few days ago, Jisoo confessed to her manager-unnie that she liked Jinyoung and she couldn't believe her ears when manager-unnie cooly responded with a simple I know. She was anticipating some sort of scoldings or warnings but instead, her manager gave her a blessing. She was elated that her manager was there to support her, and now she couldn't stop talking about Jinyoung when they were alone.

"Ah, ara. Is it about Jinyoung?"

"Unnie, even today Jinyoung-ssi is really cool. After our conversation a few days ago, I felt that he became much more comfortable with me. He even taught me and Doyoung about some funny catchphrases that GOT7 made. Poi Poi Poi! Ba-bam!" If anyone stared right at Jisoo's eyes right now, they could tell that her eyes were shining brightly as she talked about Jinyoung. She didn't let Sang-won to reply as she kept talking about Jinyoung. "And then, Jennie also came to see me before her photoshoot, I was so touched. But I don't know why she left really early. The stage performance was also successful. Today has been fun!"

"Yah, Jisoo-yah, remember to breathe when you talk," Lee Sang-won teased her. But she, too, was smiling at her ridiculous idol beside her. Jisoo might not know it, but people who work with idols were already used to this kind of situation: idols falling in love with each other. Jisoo and Jinyoung's stylists were the most excited out of all the staffs, they always styled the couple with the best matching outfit (they didn't leave out Doyoung's stylist, though, but even Doyoung's stylist shipped the couple). Not only that, the writers of Inkigayo were bold enough to give them romantic lines and scenario, taking advantage of the budding romance. Their chemistry was inevitable, especially when Jisoo kept throwing dreamy glances towards Jinyoung on and off camera.

"And I think you really should control yourself a bit more. You keep glancing at Jinyoung, even when he's not talking. At this rate, the fans would notice that you like him. Wait, too late, people are already shipping both of you."

"I talked about this with Jinyoung-ssi before. We both are the type to maintain eye contact when we talk with someone so it's hard for me not to look at him, unnie," Jisoo gave her excuses.

"Ara, ara, but you still stare at him even though he's not the one talking. You should pay more attention to Doyoung, or else he will feel awkward." This time, Sang-won's voice was a bit firmer, seriously advising Jisoo to avoid potential problem.

"I see, algesumnida." The girl nodded. Sensing the sour atmosphere, Sang-won brought up Jinyoung in the conversation again.

"So, you talk with Jinyoung often?"