Chapter 12

Jaebum and Youngjae, Liev on V-Live
Sunday, March 26th 2017

"Then shall we call Jinyoung?" Jaebum asked Youngjae. They were filming for Liev on V LIVE, idols' favorite live broadcast where they could lay down on a comfortable bed and talk softly, sending listeners to sleep. Since it was Liev, both Jaebum and Youngjae talked more about sentimental stuffs; Jaebum, who was the only child in the family, shared his feeling about having 6 brothers all of the sudden—and also became their leader on top of that, while Youngjae shared a funny story about his fight with Mark that causing the older hyung to break the van's air conditioner.

When they got bored, they decided to do a challenge, which was to call the other members and made them say a certain word. Youngjae called Mark, signaling him to say the words and succeeded. When it was Jaebum's turn to call someone, no one answered, including Jinyoung.

"Last one," Youngjae said, smiling proudly for almost winning the challenge.

"Jinyoung is doing something," Jaebum said while he scrolled Youngjae's phone to find Jinyoung's contact. Youngjae looked up.

"Really?" he asked. Jaebum didn't answer right away, being unsure himself. "Or shall we call now?" Jaebum sighed. "Though I guess Jinyoung is busy."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne," Jaebum answered shortly. From their conversation, you could really tell that both of them were a bit sleepy. "Hang on. May I?"

"Ok," Youngjae mumbled softly.

"Jinyoung-hyung. This one right?" Jaebum asked, showing the phone to his friend. Youngjae gave him a little nod.

"What if JYP-hyung answers?"

"Right, JYP-sajangnim." Youngjae chuckled.

"O, mwohani? What's up? Hyung will answer like that," Jaebum impersonated his boss. He sniffed, remembering the nervous feeling he felt every time he called his boss. He looked back to the phone and pressed call.

"I will wait for 5 seconds. If he doesn't answer, I'll hang up." Jaebum smiled while glancing at Youngjae, amused. "5,4,3,2,1,0. Time's up."

"Out!"

Jaebum smiled sadly, Jinyoung always answered his phone. "I really hope he did answer..."

"He never answered his call. As if his phone never exists in the first place," Youngjae blurted out. "I guess they're avoiding your call."

"I heard he has a gathering of a show that he's the MC."

"Ah~Then how about Jackson?"

~

I still think of you sometimes
Should I call you up?
There were a lot of times I thought that but
Baby, I know it's already over

You Were Beautiful, Day6

Jinyoung was not ready.

When Doyoung sent a message to Inkigayo group chat about the gathering last Sunday, he didn't really mind it—nothing really crossed his mind. But today was the day, and he suddenly felt unbelievably nervous.

The gathering marked Jinjido's second hangout but the last time he did it, he was in a comfortable term with Jisoo. This time, both of them had officially kept their distance, only meeting and talking during Inkigayo. And it most definitely didn't help his nerve, the fact that he hadn't seen Jisoo for two weeks. He thought there wouldn't be any difference, but now he was scared that they would become awkward with each other, especially during today's Inkigayo broadcast and the get-together later that night.