Chapter Six: Parents Who Are Not Parents

After a day of annoying bitches, Henry allowed me to hang out with Mary.  We started walking to our favorite book store.

"You don't have any explanation that you suddenly dating Henry Ashterson?" she said to me.

If you can't tell yet, she's piss off. I got distracted by the Demi Lavato music that was playing. "I'm just helping him. He wants to scare off this one girl that doesn't go to our school. So he wants to have a fake relationship.  Don't worry it will end soon." I hope it ends soon.

I was looking at the varieties of magazines and hoping they would have 5sos mix in somewhere.  I spotted Ashton's face on a magazine.  Once I grabbed it, I saw an interesting magazine.  I pulled that one out.

Mary saw the magazine I picked up. "Wait, isn't that the magazine Henry models for?" she said getting more interested.

On front was someone new. I haven't seen him before. Is this what Henry was mad about? Is he scared of being replaced by this person? He's really good looking and has a different style than Henry.

"Yeah. But I don't know who's this." I said as I opened the magazine.

There was pictures of this guy next after next. Then towards the back had less than five pages of Henry. That's really bad. He's usually has a lot more than that and he's was always on the front.

"Oh, I know who this is! He's new but everyone loves him. I heard he's going wipe out Henry out of the picture and he will be the next girl's dream boy. An-"

"Shhh!" I interrupted her. 5sos Heartache on the Big Screen started playing.

"Really? Man, you're obsess with Luke Hemmings." she said as she flipped through her magazine.

"Hey, I didn't mess with you about Harry. Plus him and everyone else is so much different than all of those other boy band. "

"Back to what I was saying. That person is going to all the schools to find his female model." she said.

"Or more well known as a whore, slut and maybe a dash of a bitch. I'm glad I'm not outrageously gorgeous.  Too much drama." I sighed.

"But you're not ugly. You're above decent." she said. I put back the magazine. 

My phone started playing English Love Affair . "Still haven't changed it?" asked Mary.

I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey, get your ass outside. " Henry said as he hang up on me.

"Henry?" question Mary.

I grabbed my backpack and threw it on my back. "You know it. See ya tomorrow. " I said as I went to the black car outside.

I went in the car to find Henry sitting there looking annoyed. He just came back from work. "You look piss." I said as I buckle in.

"No shit Sherlock." he angrily said.

"Who took a dump on your breakfast?"

"Shut the fuck up before I do something to you." he said.

I stayed quite until we came home. Once he opened the door I saw two busy adults. One female and one male. Is this his parents?

"Oh, she came home!" said his mom. His mom came up and hugged me. "She brought her boyfriend."

His dad came up to him. "You have to take care of my daughter....um.... Lily!" he snapped his fingers.

Henry gave out a sigh.  "She's my girlfriend and I'm your son."

"Right! You're  Kyle. Wait no, Paul! No...that doesn't sound right...." think his mom.

"Henry. "

"That's right!" exclaimed his mom.

"Oh right we have a son! And that reminds me the Hunterson family is coming this weekend." said his dad

I couldn't believe it. He wasn't over exaggerating at all. His parents didn't even know they had a son or a daughter.

"What? I thought they were coming in a few weeks."Henry muttered.

"They were but we were excited for you to meet their daughter. I think you would like her." his mom told him.

"Cancel it. I have a girlfriend now. Come on Kylee. " he said as he went upstairs. I followed him and he locked the door behind me.

He sat on the bed. "Damn. I thought we had at least some time before she came. Now we need to plan everything out."

"Didn't you say she was proper? Then we can scare her away."

"Nah. I thought she was a fucking pixie. Any more bright ideas Einstein? " he sarcastically said.

"I got one. Isn't the dining room directly below us?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Think. If we can make it sound like we were having sex and then she will hear it for sure." I suggested.

"That..... That's actually not a bad idea." he said. "Alright.  I think this can work. " he said.

He's actually pretty nice but he did kidnapped me. Those lips. I want to touch them with mine. I have to focus on what he says. Why do I love him? I can't remember. I hope tomorrow is better or me not getting hurt.