Chapter 3: First Day As Couples

I woke up by his alarm clock. It was very early that the sun wasn't even up yet. I think it's like 6.

Henry moaned and turned off his alarm. He got out of bed and went to the shower. I cover my head and faced the other direction.

Great, I remembered. School and first day as a "couple". Let me plan out the day is fill up by. Bitches, Mary's constant questions,  staring eyes, rumors, gossip and constantly being spied on.

I arrived with Henry in a fancy expensive black car at school. Girls was surrounding the car. Henry is sort of a celebrity. He's one of the best models on some magazine. Now his dad is looking him in acting.

He had it easy. There was still a question that was asked but there was no clear answer, why did he kidnapped me?

The girls couldn't see through the limo tinted windows. " You do whatever I say and if you give a poor job of acting, I'm taking you to the nurse’s office. " he whispered as he locked his arm with mine.

He opened the door and pulled me out of the car. " Henry. Can you take a selfie with me? " asked a girl.

" Sorry, I don't want to make my girlfriend jealous. " he said as he pulled me close.

" WHAT?!" all of the girls screamed.

" How did this happen? " asked one.

" Prove it!" screamed another.

Henry faced me. Think fast. I don't want my first kiss yet. Before he leaned in, I hugged him.

I forced to make myself blush by thinking embarrassing things. I looked up at him.

" N-Not in front of everyone. ... it's embarrassing. .." I said with half closed eyes and looked away.

He quickly played along. He put one of his finger under my neck and lifted up to look at him.

" But you don't mind if we kiss at home." he whispered.

" I should be mad! But this is too cute!!" yelled a girl in the back.

" But that's when no one's looking..."right now, half the girl's are piss off and the other half has mix feelings.

Henry wasn't paying attention when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me. I turned to see who was it.

" Mary, what are you doing?" I asked.

" I should be asking you that. What the hell when you and Henry was all lovely dovey? " she asked. She seems mad.

" I'll explain later." I whispered. I quickly returned to Henry's side. We were alone and he pulled me in the nurse's office.

" What's the problem I-"

" What the hell did you say?" he angrily asked.

"I told her I'll explain later."

" Once later comes, what would you say?" he asked.

" I don't know!" I yelled.

He snapped and threw me on the hospital bed and got on top of me. " You're so damn lucky I don't have a condom with me."

I kept my legs closed tightly. " You know there's other places besides your pussy. " he said.

" I didn't do anything wrong! " I yelled at him.

" You said too much!" he said with a husky voice.  He pulled off his tie and tied my wrists together on the bed frame.

" No I didn't! " I said with an attitude.

He put a hand on my arm. He started applying a lot of pressure that it started to hurt.

"You're so lucky that first period is about to start." he pulled his tie off and my wrists were free.

" Meet me at the front of the office when your last period is over." he said as he started walking away.

" What about my club?" I asked.

" Quit." and then he left out of the room.

"What about if I don't? " I asked.

"Do it and see what happens."  he used a stern voice.

Out of all the beautiful girls, why me. My crush chose me but I'm not happy because the person I like was just a mere mask that hide the person who they're really are.