Chapter 2: Another Change In Life

Henry Ashterson was standing in front of me. I was very surprised.  Am I going to get raped right here and now? I became very afraid.

" You're probably wondering why you're here. " he said. " Before I get to that, I'm going through a few rules. If you do not obey me, I will either physically or sexually punish you. Depending on my mood and what you did. If you tell anyone you got kidnapped by me, I will drop you off in Mexico.  And if the cops comes and get me, I don't care. Understand? "

I nod my head yes.

"My parents want me to go out with this one girl, but I want to scare her away because proper women are just boring." he said. " I will untie you, but if you scream I will hurt you."

He leaned in and ripped the duck tape right off. There was red marks on my wrists and my legs. " Any questions? "

"Why me? " I asked.

" You're the least noxious girl. " he said as he threw the duck tape away.

" You don't know anything about me."

" In fact, I know a lot about you. Kylee Linton." he smirked a little.

" Like what?" I asked.

" You really don't remember me do you." he said with a straight face.

" I only know you by school."

"Your father used to work under my father. Also, you two kept coming over to my house frequently.  But that was before the business became big. " he told me.

" I must be little. The last time my dad worked was when I was 5."I looked around the room. " Where am I supposed to sleep?" I asked.

" In my bed."

"Where are you sleeping?" I asked.

" My bed. We're suspose to look like a couple. That also go for school." he said. " Here." he threw me a shirt.

" What am I suspose to wear for school? " I asked.

" Everything is in this closet. But you should lose weight.  Or the clothes won't look good on you." he said.

Right, 5'3" and weigh 140lb. is a little chubby.  I guess he really wants skinny.

" Wait, is this my only pajamas style?" I asked.

" Yeah. You're lucky I didn't give you just  lingerie to sleep in." he said as he took off his shirt.

I had to force myself to look away. I went in the bathroom and changed into the shirt. Why does this have to happen? Isn't it already hard for me?

This barely hit my underwear. It's comfortable to wear. The bathroom doesn't have a door except for the toilet.  The shower was a clear see through window and can be seen from anywhere.  There was a bath in the middle that had jets. There's no privacy here.

I got in the bed before Henry did. I was all the way to the edge. I just fell asleep and hoped this was just a dream.