Chapter Eight: The Real Side Shows

Today, was a day I didn't want to remember.  Work for Henry got a lot worse. He almost got laid off because of Nathan.

He came home all angry as I was cooking a simple dinner. He stood there silent. I asked him, "Is everything okay?"

He got out the scissors and pulled my long hair out and cut off my hair. I started crying because I never cut it and it took so long to get it that long.

He slammed the scissors down on the counter. Now my hair went from hip length to shoulder length.

He stared at me and then he grabbed my arm and yanked it. It felt like he was going to rip it out of my socket.

He pulled me up the stairs and threw me on the bed. He closed the curtains and locked the door. I was truly scared. I didn't become a smartass right now.

"Take off your shirt." He said as he took off his and got on the bed.

No, no, no, no. This can't be happening. I stayed there shaking. 

"Now! Or I'll get the razor and cut you!" He yelled.

I started crying as I took off my shirt. He slammed my back down on the bed as he started kissing me.

My heart started pumping faster and faster as he progress.  Why? I need to force myself to stop liking this.

He unhooked my bra and unzipped his and my pants. I barely said, "B-but I'm not protected."

I hope that will make him stop but he said, "I'm wearing a condom."

Then he did it. He raped me and I lost my virginity to him. After the fifth time in the row, he went to take a shower and I stayed there crying.

I was tired and I was lifeless. I kept crying until I went to sleep.

Please, someone save me. I want to get out of here! Please,  please save me. Anyone. What have I done to deserve this? I wish I can go back when things were normal. Please, someone,  come and get me.