Chapter 14: End?

Kylee's POV:

I can't believe I'm actually going over to Henry's. I'm still pissed off at him. More than that. I hate him so much that I'll celebrate his death. After the last school bell rang, I quickly stormed off out of my classroom. I exit the school as Henry started speed walking to my pace.

"Hey, I can give you a lift instead of you walking all the way there," Henry said.

I gave out a sigh. I didn't really want to walk all the way over there. I turned to him and muttered, "Fine..."

I followed Henry through the crowd of screaming girls and into the black fancy car. It was quiet until I broke the silence with, "So why did you kidnap me?"

Henry shifted his position and sat up. He cleared his throat and said, "Because....."

"Because?  Come on, I need a better answer than that! " I yelled. I soon realized we're not in town anymore. I thought we're going to his house.....

Henry stared right at me in the eyes, "Because you're the low hanging fruit. So easy to kidnap you." Then he smirked as he unblucked himself and pin me down against the car leather seat. The driver paid no attention to us and pretends he hears nothing.

I look him in the eyes, "Please....don't. ...This isn't you....."

There was a sudden change in his eyes, as if he snapped out of it. But that didn't last long at all. Quickly his eyes turned back to lust. Then the smirk appeared again and chuckled, "Cry more. Go on. Cry for me. Let me see those tears. "

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because it's fun. What else?" He unbuckled my seat belt and tied my wrists with it and as he lean over to my neck he whisper faintly in another voice, "forgive me...."

I started squirming and wiggling hopefully to get loose from the seat belt but it was no use. Henry ripped off my shirt and threw it across the car.

Then.....I gave..... there's was no hope....no one will ever hear me again.....

I took in a deep breath and bare through what was coming next.....

You never know what your crush is really like....be careful. Take my words.

Don't be kidnap by your crush. Once it happens,  it's too late..... and no one will ever hear from you again...