Meeting an old friend.

On their way to the raiders, the others spotted a person with an axe chopping a log so they all his behind a tree "Everyone please stay put.Clementine, how about you go and check who it is?" Marlon insisted and Clementine agreed and held a knife to the person's neck.

"How many if you are there?" Clementine asked "How many of who?" The person asked "I'm not fucking around. Answer the question!"

Marlon got a real good glimpse of the person's face and he saw just who it is "Clem wait! That's Minerva!" Marlon said grabbing Clem's knife away from Minerva's neck. He hugged and started apologizing "Minerva please, I'm so sorry for I did!" Marlon yelled out"I promise that I won't do it again"
"Sorry for what? You did the right thing Marlon" Minerva said.
"How could you say that?"
"You wouldn't have me and Sophie fight the you did. At least you haven't gotten people killed.

Marlon knew that he had done something really terrible and something that he couldn't keep to himself "Minnie, I killed Brody" Marlon said feeling even more guilty "What!" Minerva was rather surprised by this "Minnie...Where's Sophie " Louis asked "She died protecting the delta... A hero" Minnie answered. Marlon was really shook upon hearing that Sophie is dead "A hero?..." Clem began to say but then she heard Lily' called " Minerva!" Everyone quickly ran into cover. Lily came and yelled to Minvera "Rockingham. Finish up and get back. I wan to be in before dark" Lily walked away. Minerva picked up her axe and walked over to Clementine "The only way, your gonna save your people is to let us take them. Don't fight it" Minerva said to her.

"Minnie please, just come back to the school with us and fight for what is right" Marlon pleaded with her "No, that is not gonna happen" Minerva said moving away.

"Well that's just great, how do you suppose we get that past all those walkers?" Marlon asked Clementine "I know a guy name James, could help us get across the walker" She suggested "The guy, you said that had walker skin? I guess he could help get through the walkers" Marlon said agreeing to Clem's plan.

Meeting up with James (Clem's POV)

I had just met up with James. He insisted that I spare the Walkers and so I did. I rung a bell in the inside of the barn which caught the walkers attention which just might prove that the walkers are humans after all.

Back with the others.

"So Clem how did it go with your walker?" Marlon asked me "Well it went over. He told me to spare the walker because he thinks that there is some human left in them" I said to him.

After talking with Marlon I walked into my room to see him drawing and I decided to talk to him "What's you drawing there kiddo?" I asked him and he lifted up the paper revealing of me, him and Marlon living happily on the paper "That's really great kiddo" I said and it causes him to smile.

I started with him about if I get bitten and how he was gonna have to be the one to put me down but he disagree with doing so. After we were arguing for a bit We were all just sitting down listening to some country music "You wanna Why I got sent here?" Willy asked "Please Don't dude" Marlon insisted that Willy shouldn't say why he got sent to the school because it was really awkward "Chronic masturbation"

An awkward silent acquired. Moments later Louis started playing his piano and then Aj blew out the candle and it all went to black.

Please guys, please stay in tune for more and don't miss out.