Learn from your mistakes.

Flashback.

Clementine's Pov.

A guy named James had saved me and Aj's life and he was walking with me back to the school. Willy was on look out. When he spotted James, he mistakes him for a walker.

"Walker!" Willy yelled firing an arrow at him and it nearly hit him. The person who awaits us was Marlon "Jesus, what happened?" Marlon asked seeing Aj looking really injured in my hand. He helped me carry him inside and placed him on the couch "Don't worry Ruby will come and take a look at him" Marlon said to me. Ruby and the rest came and took a look at Aj "He has a fever" Ruby said.

I got to Aj's side "You know we shouldn't let fear get the upper hand" I said to him "Clem I can't swear " AJ said remembering what I said about swearing "Come Aj"
"We say-" I began say before An said the rest with "We say fuck off to fear"  We said at the same time.

"Clem, we need to talk" Violet suggest that we should go upstairs to talk. We both went upstairs and started discussing things "Clem, you know when I heard you call for help, shit I got so crazy and I wanted to save but it seems that Marlon already had it covered" Violet said to me.

"It seems that he's making up to be a proper leader again" I said to Violet "Well I'm still pissed at that as whole for what he did to the twins" Violet said not sounding happy for Marlon still being the leader of the boarding school.

After a moment talking Violet, Mitch burst into the room "What the hell is going on here?!" Mitch wasn't too happy to see me "Willy told me she's back and I was like no way!Violet wouldn't go against what we all decided !"

Violet then talked Mitch helping me to the graveyard to go d some barbed wire to keep off the raiders.

Timeskip

I was on the with Aj comforting him and then Louis walked "Hey brought you these. I notice his shirt got messed up when....you know" Louis was holding a bunch of shirts "Where did you get those?" I asked him.

"they were Tenns back when he first got here. They should be just about Aj's size" Louis said "How's he's doing?"

"Better, fever's down. Thanks for carrying him in" I answered him.

I later then picked out a new shirt for Aj to wear.

The next day No one's POV

Both Willy and Was in both came running out of the school "Cause you're boring and your idea's stupid!" Willy yelled to Aasim "I'm being stupid, you're the one who can't think straight!If you can hear yourself!"
"Guys what the fuck!" Violet cut off Aasim.

Willy and Aasim were arguing over a brick trap and the swinging log "Well the log trap sounds pretty cool. So I'll go that one"Marlon suggest "That's what I said. It's a cool trap"Willy said sounding really relieved "Yeah, a cool trap that could take out only one raider. I don't know why I'm so surprised though, you could barely handle guard duty"

Willy got angry so much that he ended punching Aasim in the stomach. "What the shit?!" Violet was slightly shocked Will punched Aasim "Dammit Willy!" Marlon yelled and then Willy ran.

"Are you okay?Yeah, fine. Shit!"Aasim said holding his stomach in pain. "I hope you guys stop fighting and decided to go whatever trap is chosen"Marlon said to Aasim.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part. I enjoyed writing it for you folks out there. Until then, peace.