Forgiven.

Marlon's  wound was successfully bandaged up. Clementine and Aj were locked up into their room because of Aj's action about shooting Marlon.

Flashback.

Marlon was on the ground screaming as he was holding his stomach in pain "He shot him!" Louis said looking at his friend was holding his stomach in pain "We could get medicine from the nurses office" Ruby suggested "The kid shot him"Mitch exclaimed "You said that you were gonna help him fix things,What the fuck did you teach this kid?" Louis asked Clementine.

Flashback ends.
"I thought we were suppose kill bad stuff.Marlon was bad wasn't he? He killed Brody" Aj asked Clementine "Aj, what you did wasn't right. He may have done some bad stuff what you was really unnecessary" Clementine said making Aj feel kinda bad.

Flashback
Marlon was now getting medical attention .Violet was now defending Clementine "Back off, all of you" Violet said holding her knife "It was all under control, I talked Marlon down.He shot my fucking friend "Take Aj, and go inside" Violet said to Clementine who  was going with Aj inside "Oh so we're just gonna let them go back to the dorms?What happens if one of us does something that this kid doesn't like? Should we expect a bullet too?" Louis asked "That's Not what happened!" Violet said "It's exactly what happened. It was over,till mr.trigger happy decided otherwise!" Louis said.

"Fuck you Louis!He's a little kid, so shut your fucking mouth!" Clementine yelled at Louis "We get it Louis, just back off" Violet said to Louis "Back off seriously?" Louis said sounding rather mad. Clementine and Aj went back to their dorm.
Flashback ends time skip.
Marlon and everyone else were at Brody's grave.He was crying and apologizing to her grave.Clementine and Aj came "I'm sorry I shot you" Aj said "It's okay" Marlon accepted Aj's"Oh so your just gonna forgive them just like that?" Mitch asked not sounding really pleased.

"Mitch, he said he was sorry, now it's fine okay" Marlon said to Mitch.

Timeskip

Clementine and Aj were being held by Abel and a woman named Lilly. Marlon took the chance to shoot Lily in the shoulder with his arrow allowing Clementine and Aj to escape bit Aj ended getting shot in the process. Marlon was running through the forest where he was running through some walker. When he was almost there a walker grabbed him by the arms and was about to bite him but luckily Marlon was tough enough to push the walker to the ground and stomp it head in. When he reaches the gate, Willy alerted the other to let him in " Marlin, thank god you're alright" Louis said to him " Yeah I'm fine. I'm just worried about Clem and Aj" Marlon said " Why would you care about them? They almost killed you" Mitch said " Listen they said they we're sorry" Yeah but what if if one of us dies something that upset the kid. I'm pretty sure that's not gonna go well. You know when they get back, we should let them find their own food or we could use them to feed off the walkers" Mitch Started chuckling. Marlon became so disgusted by this that he grabbed Mitch by the shirt and punches him across the face. Before things could go any further, Louis stepped between them "Listen, fighting isn't gonna solve anything" Louis said. Mitch gave Marlon a dirty look before leaving.

"Hope that does asshat didn't follow them all the way to the school" Louis said to Marlon " I sure hope so too". Marlon walked inside the school with Rosie following behind him. Marlon sat down into his cheer where Rosie sat right down next him like he was her family member. Not too long he heard Willy yelling "Marlon! Clem's here!" Marlon shot right out of his seat. Marlon walked outside to see Clementine carrying Aj back to the boarding school. Aj was now being hospitalized by the others. "Geez, what happened?" Marlon asked Clementine "Aj g it shot" Clementine answered him "Oh god" Marlon said underneath his breath not sounding too pleased about the whole situation.

.......

Aj was healed up. Everyone was gathered up and started to play a card game. "I would marry....Aasim" Clementine said "Uhh...thanks" Aasim said "I don't think you're his type.He's into red heads" Louis said "dude,shut up" Aasim said.

You all finished playing the card and Clementine decided to help Louis out with his piano lesson.

Timeskip.

Clementine was sitting in her dorm all by herself since Aj was too busy playing with Tenn. Marlon opened the door "Clem, I'm just checking to see if you're doing all right" Marlon said to her " I'm fine" Clementine responded "You know, when I saw the way that you were handling those walkers out there, I know that you would do good here. You got some serious skills" He complimented her "Thanks". He sat right next her and hold her hands "Clem there's something I'm been meaning to tell you. I know we've only met for a few weeks but there's something that I need to tell you...." Marlon was hesitating to get his sentence out "What is it?" She asked "I have feelings for you" He said which took Clem by surprise. He takes Clementine's hand. They looked into each other's eyes before leaning in and pressing their lips together. Her lips were soft and smooth. They both wanted the kiss to last forever but they both knew that they need to catch their breath.

"Was that good?" Marlon asked while giving her a flirty look. "Yeah, it was pretty romantic" Clementine said. Marlon head out the room so that he could help with watch guard.

Timeskip

Lily and the rest raiders showed up. Lilly talks about Minnie and Sophie which was even to lore Tenn out "Where are they?" Tenn asked Lilly determined to know where his sister sisters are. "Don't worry  "Get back Tenn" Clementine said to Tenn holding her Arrow and bow. Mitch used his explosive which caused took Lilly and the other by the surprised.

Mitch made a psycho run at Lily but he ended up getting stabbed in the neck. "Goddamit!" Lilly yelled before stabbing Mitch in the head killing "Mitch!" Marlon yelled.

Timeskip

Abel ended up breaking his leg fighting Clementine and got hos handed by Rosie. Lilly and the other raider fled taking Aasik,Violet, and Omar with them.

Marlon and the others doesn't know where but they could find out where the raiders from Abel who was now in fear when the others walked up to him.

I hope you guys really liked this part, stay tuned for more.