New Survivors!

Marlon and his team were fighting off walkers. When they were fighting the walkers they came across a car which seem to totally wrecked "Go search for survivors!" He yelled out as his team pulled out which seems to be an unconscious little boy and a teenage girl. Marlon walked to them and checked their pulse to see of they're alive "They're alive" Marlon said "We gotta take them to safety "But Marlon what they're bitten and come back as one of them?" His teammate Brody asked "Don't worry about it, we got others things to worry about" Marlon answered.

He picked up the unconscious girl and then carried her body into the car and drove her to safety. Once he got back to the school he and. His team came he picked her up and placed her on a hospital bed , bandage her head and tied up one of her arms to the bed "There so that when you turned, you won't become a huge problem to us" Marlon said before leaving.

He went to check on the little boy. When he was on the way to check on him he bumped into his best friend Louis "Hey Louis, is the kid up yet?" He asked Louis "No he still isn't fully awake yet" Louis answered "Okay why don't you just keep playing with that piano of yours then?" Marlon asked his friend "Well okay then" Louis answered.

Marlon went the room the kid was in and saw that the kid was still asleep. But not long even enough the kid woke up and looked around and not seeing his friend anymore he jumped in defense. "Where is she?" The boy shouted "Oh easy there kid" Marlon said trying to settle the kid down. The kid picked up a nearby knife and started waving it around in a threatening way.

"Where is Clementine!" The boy commanded to know "Oh shit kid, put it down because you can seriously hurt someone with this kid" Marlon said before running up the kid and grabbing the knife away from him "Listen she's resting on a nearby room " Marlon said seeming to calm the kid down a little bit.

"I'm gonna be checking in on her by the way" Marlon said before going to check on the girl. While he was on his he spotted the girl he had just rescued holding a knife to one of the kids Tennesse so he pointed his bow with the arrow ready to let go at the girl. "I demand that you backed away really slowly" Marlon suggested that girl should do.

The girl did what she was told "Good" Marlon said lowering his bow. "Now you must Clementine, this kid's been shouting about" Marlon said "Yes, where is he" Clementine asked "He's in good hands and why don't you just make yourself at home" Marlon said. Marlon started showing showing Clementine around the boarding school "So you've been surviving out there on your own with that little buddy of yours. Jesus, I wonder what that would have been like that for you two" Marlon said "Yeah, it wasn't easy survivorimg out here by ourselves" Clementine answered "Now if I'm being honest you look pretty badass to me " Marlon complimented her "Thanks" Clementine thanked him.

"Now why don't you go exploring around and then later on you go check on that little tiger of yours" Marlon said to Clementine "Okay" Clementine answered.

Marlon went on to equipping more arrows and lot more to go hunting and kill some more walkers. "Alright that should do just fine" Marlon said finishing equipping some tools. "Can't wait to kill a bunch fuckers with this" Marlon said.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. Tell me in the comments down below about Marlon x Clementine being in this and lemon.