The night to remember.

Marlon and the others started interrogating Abel wanting to know where Lilly had went. "Where did they go?!" Marlon asked demanding where Lily had took Violet and the others.

Abel wasn't gonna give them the location that easily "I ain't telling you shit" Abel said to Marlon who now getting real riled up of Abel not telling them where Lily is, so Marlon stomped on Abel's broken leg causing him to a really painful scream "You fucking prick!" Abel painfully mouthed out.

"If you don't tell us what we need to know, we're gonna do so much for to you" Clementine threaten Abel.

The other were able to get Abel to tell them where Lilly was "Good, to see that you were able to tell us and now we're gonna let you stay here for a little while" Marlon said to the man who was tied up and was in real pain.

"we're gonna head back to our dorms" Marlon said to the others. They others went up to their dorms while the Clem and Marlon got into their dorms. "Hey Clem, did I ever get the chance to tell you that you're beautiful" Marlon asked "No, this is the first time that you ever said that and thanks " Clementine answered. She turned and around and faces the bed and was about to lay down but she felt Marlon's hand smacking her ass "Hey" She said a bit angrily but she wasn't all that mad since she took a bit as a compliment. "Sorry" Marlon apologized "No, it's fine". Marlon day on the bed with her and the two shared a smile and closes in on each other embracing into a kiss. Clementine fell over on Marlon as he was gripping her ass tightly.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Marlon asked "Yeah totally" Clem said to Marlon "But what about your little boy?" Marlon asked "Don't worry about him, he's sleeping over Tenn's room" Clementine said before undressing even tossing her hat to the ground and Marlon did the same.

Clementine laid on top of Marlon and then slowly slid downward towards him as her face turns from pain to a normal looking face "Just please give some me time to adjust" Clementine said before slowly starts to ride Marlon. Marlon held her hips to keep her steady and then grabs her ass.

Clementine let out some small little moans "Wow Clem, you're surprisingly good at this" Marlon complimented Clementine. Clementine sped up the pace and started increasingly fast. Clementine was panting hard but she didn't stop. He was probably a bit too big for her but she felt the pleasure flow over and it makes her go on like crazy.

Marlon then rolled over and then he was now on top of her "Are you ready?" Marlon asked Clementine who was nodding her head. Marlon slowly started moving making sure not to hurt her. Clementine grabbed onto his back as he moved around inside her real slow. Clementine held onto Marlon's back as he moved around.

"Wow Clem, you're taking it surprisingly well for your first time" Marlon said to Clementine as moaning "Well, I know it was gonna hurt no matter what but I knew it that it gonna soon feel better" Clementine said to Marlon. Marlon later increases up his speed. Marlon started kissing her neck. Marlon improves his speed of that of a jackrabbit making Clementine put her head back before softly saying "Oh...... fuck". Clementine looked up at Marlon before relaxing back "Oh god" Clementine said in a really softly because she was really turned on by the pleasure. Clementine grabbed into the sheet and began to moan her lungs out as Marlon was ramming her hard like a jackhammer. Marlon decided to rub his hand right between her legs  just moan a lot more "Oh shit". Clementine was lost for word as she laid down, taking in all the  pleasure and all the ramming. Marlon slid his hands from her waist and all the way to her asscheeks. Marlon was really exhausted so he decided to let Clementine take her turn before he could recover for more.

Marlon flipped Clementine over and she was on top again "Hey how bout you go take it from here?". Clementine moves her hips up and down really fast but she wasn't the only doing the work. Marlon thrusted upwards right into her making it more fun and entertaining "Oh my fuck! Oh shit! That's it! More!" Clementine screamed on top of her lungs but she didn't want to be too loud because she could wake someone up. Clementine was panting really hard but they weren't finished just yet. Marlon set her up in the doggy styled position. He held both her asscheeks and entered her wall without hesitation. Clementine turned her head to look at Marlon before looking forward again. Clementine put her hands on her own ass cheeks "Oh shit.... Marlon, I think about to..." Clementine struggle to say but didn't even get the chance to finish because the pleasure was so good that she could even form her sentences "Yeah... so am I" Marlon replied as he was still ramming in and out of Clementine's wet juicy hole. Clementine closes her eyes and let the pleasure take over her as she and Marlon let a groan. Clementine collapses and rolled onto her back and panted as Marlon laid down beside her "You were really amazing" Clementine said to him.

The door knob turned a few time before opening "No, Don't come in here" Both Marlon and Clem yelled. The door closes "I guess we better get dress before we get busted" Clementine suggested.

Both of them put their clothes back on before deciding to fall asleep with Clem on Marlon's chest. The door opens "Hey Clem, I really enjoy sleeping in Tenn's room but I feel safer when I'm with you" The person in front of the door was Aj "Sure kiddo, here" Clem moves away from Marlon so that there could be some space for Aj. When he got into the bed, it was a bit cramped but they don't mind it. They all sleep dreamily.

I hope you all enjoyed the short lemon part and please don't kill me for it. I understand that you guy's might gonna hate Marlon for this. If Skybound gives up on the walking dead don't worry, this story will go on.