-22-

True to what he has said, Andrius did really change their whole bed. Pati ang carpet ay pinabago nito.

"Do you like it?" Andrius hugged her from behind at masuyong hinalikan ang gilid ng ulo ni Gretel. 

"Was I being immature?" Gretel sighed at humarap kay Andrius para yumakap dito pabalik. She can't help but think about her actions yesterday. Alam naman niyang prinovoke lang siya ni Celina pero kay Andrius pa rin siya nagalit. 

She should get rid of her the soonest she can. She can't play with her while she's pregnant.  

"Nope, you're just jealous and I like it."  He chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose. "I already cooked our breakfast, come on." He slightly pulled her away from their room. 

"What about Celina?" 

"Nasa baba na siya." Andrius smiled at her. Pain crept inside of her again and she's not liking it. She's starting to be sensitive. 

Naabutan nila si Celina sa baba na nag-aayos ng mesa. She smiled sweetly at them when she saw them. 

"Good morning Gretel! I helped Andrius cook if you didn't mind, I think you misunderstood as yesterday. I just want to apologize if I made you uncomfortable." Celina said to her. Bakas sa mukha nito ang 'pekeng' pag-sisisi. 

Gretel pressed her lips tightly and glanced at Andrius who is smiling, and obviously believed what Celina has just said. 

"I-It's okay. I was just tired yesterday." Gretel said. 

"I really like na nagkakasundo kayong dalawa, and thank you Celina for accepting my wife." Andrius said happily and Gretel doesn't have the heart to burst that happiness. 

He believes they are okay, he doesn't even have a clue that when he's away parang leon ang dalawa na laging nagbabanggaan. 

"Let's eat?" Andrius slightly pulled her to seat. Gretel glanced at Celina who is wearing her poker face right now. 

Pumapasok rin pala sa matigas niyang bungo na may asawa na si Andrius na inaasikaso niya ngayon sa harapan niya. 

Napatingin si Celina sa gawi ni Gretel at naglabanan lang tingin ang dalawa before Andrius caught Gretel's attention. 

"Do you want to go out today? Tayo naman ang magdate para hindi laging si Kelly ang kasama mo." Andrius asked Gretel. 

"But we have work---"

"You can leave your work for Kelly but not for me?" Andrius pouted at her. Natawa na lang si Gretel and cupped his face in front of Celina na agad namang napaiwas ng tingin. 

"My company can run without me? What about yours?" She teases him.