-15-

"Why do you look grumpier than the usual Bullet?" Andrius chuckled when Bullet entered his office at halos padabog na ilapag ang isang envelope sa table niya. 

"A certain celebrity is giving me a headache..." He hissed. 

"Oh? I thought allergic ka sa mga babaeng taga-showbiz?" Andrius grinned and opened the envelope. 

"I am, but it was Alex's wife's request. Hindi ko naman tatanggapin yun kung hindi dahil kay Alex." Bullet sighed. 

"Is she pretty?" Andrius wiggled his brows. 

"Just shut up and read the files. After this, akin na yung hacienda." Bullet grimaced. Naiiling na lang at natatawa si Andrius while opening the envelope. 

The file is about Theo. Maganda ang credentials nito, at may ibubuga but still Andrius is more powerful. Kumunot ang noo niya ng makita ang pictures ni Theo at ng asawa niya when they were just in college. Sa halos lahat ng activities ay magkasama ang mga ito. 

But his attention was drawn to his wife's younger pictures. Hindi niya nasaksihan ang pagdadalaga ni Gretel, he never had an idea how prettier she became until he finally saw her.

 "Where did you get these elementary and high school pictures of hers? She's so cute." He chuckled while scanning more of the pictures. 

"Look how lame you had become after marrying. Ganyan din sina Alex at Ivo, I just can't imagine what will happen to Spade." Bullet grimaced. 

Napahalakhak na lang si Andrius. "You'll soon find the one who will turn your world upside down Bullet. And if you found her, you'll understand why we're like this." 

Andrius started tearing the pictures where Theo was in it and left Gretel's side. 

"Here, you can keep his pictures. I won't touch him anymore. One snapped and he'll crumble." He smirked. 

"Aanhin ko naman ang picture niya? Andito ako para sa titulo ng hacienda." 

"Fine! Fine!" Andrius chuckled and took out an envelope from his drawer sabay abot kay Bullet. "Anyway, my cousin Helline sometimes visits the Hacienda, ikaw muna ang bahala sa kanya if ever you bump into her." 

"Helline? The fraternal twin of Heaven? Is she still rebelling? Isn't she too old for that?" 

"That's not the case... And it's not my story to tell. Just watch over her." Andrius sighed. 

"Yeah, sure. I'll be needing a vacation soon." 

"Isasama mo ba yung artistang kliyente mo?" Andrius teased him. 

"Shut up! And I don't like her, okay? Ayoko sa mga artista. Masyado silang maarte." He hissed. "Anyway, I have to go, aattend pa ko ng engagement party ni Camille."