-8-

Gretel knew it would hurt at first, but she never thought it would be more painful after. 

Halos hindi na niya maigalaw ang katawan sa sobrang sakit nito. Her body sores all over, Andrius took her multiple times and in every position he knows. 

"Are you still sore?" Andrius hummed while kissing her nape. 

"Don't tell me, you want more? Hindi pa ako nakakatulog ng maayos." Gretel sighed. She pressed her lips tightly when she felt his hand squeezing her breast.

"Can you blame me? I just can't get enough of you." He said kissing her shoulders.

Napabuntong hininga na lang si Gretel. She no longer feel well, she was very tired and her body is aching in all places. Nahihilo na rin siya dahil sa sakit ng ulo. 

"You're body is still hot, I like it." Andrius chuckled. 

Gretel was too weak to answer back. She just shut her eyes and drove herself to sleep. 

Andrius was happy talking to Gretel when he realized that his wife is no longer responding while her breathing started to become ragged. 

He just realized that her body heat is no longer normal, her heartbeat and breathing, too.

"B-baby..." Bahagya siyang bumangon para silipin ang mukha nito. 

She looks like in pain!

"Oh God! Baby! Answer me if you can hear me! Oh God! Oh God!" He gasped and immediately wear some clothes. He wrapped Gretel in a blanket, wala na siyang oras na bihisan ito at mabilis na tumakbo papunta sa kotse nila. 

He drove as fast as he could to the nearest hospital. He was so nervous, he was pacing back and forth habang naghihintay sa doctor na sumuri sa asawa niya sa loob ng ER. 

"Andrius?" Lumingon siya sa babaeng tumawag sa pangalan niya. His eyes are bloodshot, he's wearing a plain shirt and nakaboxer shorts lang ito, he even forgot to wear slippers. 

"Angelie..." 

"Kaya pala kinikilig ang mga nurse na napapadaan dito" She chuckled. "What are you doing here?" 

Napabuntong hininga si Andrius at napaupo na lang sa waiting area.  

"My wife is in the emergency room." 

"Ohhh! Asawa mo pala yung nasa loob, I got a call to check on her actually. Tawagan mo si Ivo para dalhan ka ng damit. Don't worry I'll make sure your wife will be okay." Angelie tapped his shoulder. 

Angelie is Ivo's wife, also a friend of Andrius, isa itong OB-gyne.