Eight• Initiation night

Start from the beginning

He's wearing an emerald green tux with a black shirt and black tie.

Quite the statement piece but he totally suits it.

"Dad's tux,"he smiles but this time it's a weak smile.

Not wanting to begin a sob fest I quirk my eyebrow and give him a mischievous smirk, "of course  it is,he's the only other man that would wear something so silly,"I reply.

He doesn't look silly,
Not at all,but I don't want tonight to be sad.

Scott rolls his eyes at me and pats my head like I'm some dog,"Go get ready,dimples."he says,

And at that I shut my mouth and carry on my journey up the stairs.

Stupid dimples.

I carefully lay the dress out on the bed,and make my way to the en suite,

Turning on the shower to temperature 'Satan's arse hole' and jumping in,I take this time to think.

You know,the usual shower thoughts.

When I'm finished,I tie a loose towel around my body and begin to rub some lotion onto my skin.

As I make my way down to the infamous ashy ankles of mine,the door to my bedroom creaks open and I Hear a light tapping on the bathroom door.

"Umm..who is it?" I yell towards the door trying to pull my towel up so nothing pops out.

"Guess!"says the cheerful Male,

"Tyler?!" I frantically yell running over to open the door.

As soon as it opens,a wave of relief washes over me and I see that familiar face grinning down at me.

Tyler wraps his arms around my bare back and holds me tight in his embrace.

This feels right,i feel safe,I feel like me.

I can feel his warmth that ironically enough gives me goosebumps as his minty breath breezes past my ear.

"I'm so sorry about last week," he whispers,"You don't deserve any of this."

I don't reply and only give him a delicate kiss on the cheek to show my appreciation.

He makes me happy.

"Well,I just popped by to see you one last time before...you know," he pauses,"before your initiation."

"Thank you,"I say faintly,"for everything,"

Tyler squeezes my hand one last time before turning around and walking out of the room like nothing even happened.

Trying to wash my thoughts away from what happened only seconds ago,I make my way over to my vanity table and begin to do my makeup.

Not wanting to look crusted,dusted and busted ,I only apply light make-up and a bit of highlighter and mascara.

Walking over to the bed I pick up my dress and slip into it.

As I pull it further up,I'm afraid it isn't going to fit,but it does.

In fact it fits perfectly,Rowan was bang on.

The dress looks beautiful and I can't stop staring at it in the mirror.

But pulling my gaze away I strap on some gold heels,and a tiny diamond necklace that my dad gave me for my 16th birthday,2 years ago.

I decide to leave my hair in it's natural golden beach waves and with one last deep breath I make my way downstairs.

At the end of the driveway,near the limo I spot Tim in his classic black suit and what looks like a giant pickle.

Oh wait, that's Scott :)

Scott is already climbing into the limo by the time I get within 2 meters of them (probably because there's champagne in there) and Tim simply beams at me.

He looks like he could be my father.

Tim opens the door for me,speaking as he does so,

"You look breathtaking Valentina."

"You don't look too shabby yourself old man," I smirk before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

As we all take our seats in the limo, and Tim pops the bottle of champagne that's when reality sets in.

Shit,this is really happening.

Hey guys,Thankyou so much for the support,I really appreciate it.

New chapter coming tomorrow💛

PS. Feel free to choose any dress for Val's gown, but next chapter I will have a couple of options.